pick up basketball

where do you guys play in seattle? im looking for morning games and late night games, im currently a member at la fitness

i'm a member at LA Fitness, in renton, which one you at?, because games are always on going during the middle of day or at night time, also b-roy, willconroy, jamal crawford are usually up there during the day too, along with other college players.

I don't know why people put up with Ed Jones at Greenlake. Not even worth it.

I wasn't very impressed with the level of players last time I went to Green Lake on a nice day. Maybe it was an off day.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I don't know why people put up with Ed Jones at Greenlake. Not even worth it.
Dude is hilarious tho
laugh.gif

The competition at the Mill Creek La Fitness is pretty good. The best competition is usually around 3-8

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I miss the days when you could go to a community center and pay $2 to play in open gym.
Uh, it's $2 now. It was free for years, at least in the Seattle community centers. The worst thing they ever did was start charging andcutting gym hours.

there's open gym at miller community center on tuesdays, thursday, fridays from 12-2:30. sometimes there are good runs. it all depends how the weather is.

Cedar creek community school in Edmonds has pick up games for 3 bucks from 7-11. I think its called cedar creek not sure.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I miss the days when you could go to a community center and pay $2 to play in open gym.
Uh, it's $2 now. It was free for years, at least in the Seattle community centers. The worst thing they ever did was start charging and cutting gym hours.

where I stay, you dont have that option, unless you work graveyard shift cause the open gym is during the day while most people are at work/school. Forsomeone in my position, I pretty much have to get a embership to a Ballys, LA or 24 Hour Fitness

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by desoIation1

van asselt, green lake
yeah most def. Greenlake

I heard some ppl run at Kent Commons too on the weekend
i have not played with a single person who wasnt over confident...

im like why are you running point?!?! your 6'4 280ish.... no, dont shoot a three!!!
tired.gif
mad.gif

Hidden Valley Sports Park on 112th Ave in Bellevue has some good runs till 11 when the city shuts off the lights...but 30-50 heads have been comin out for somegood runs...a lot of BCC players run there.

Back
Top Bottom