* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

damnnn a dubl!!
I love me some mochas!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Quote:
Probably the most important shoe pickup of my life and it wasn't even a pickup persay. Well I come home from being trashed at a homecoming party. Mom comes in the room and tells me to stick out my hands and close my eyes *no 'mo*. SHe puts a pair of shoes in them, I open my eyes, and to my amazement it's the first pair of shoes I ever had. Some OG '85 Sky Jordan. For all thsoe that don't know Sky Jordan was the name of the Air Jordan I in todler sizes. They werer given to my mom as a baby shwoer gift for my brother when he was born in '86 and he never wore them so they were passed down to me when I was born:

I would've literally shed a tear no amaechi j/k...Naw I can't believe you had good luck at such a great age. Your first pickup was for dirt lol.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

Finally manage to get a digital camera to take pics of my pick-ups from the last two weeks.

n675320624_329915_4988.jpg
Futurama comic book from Borders

n675320624_329914_4696.jpg

Incase sleeve cover for my MacBook from the Apple store

n675320624_329913_4384.jpg

Air Jordan VIII retro Aquas from Footlocker for only.......

n675320624_329917_7229.jpg
TEAM PICS
Where The Pics?
TEAM ALBERTISONKARDASHIAN
For The Win, YESSSS!!!!

justdoNikes- Nice MacBook. You should get the Incase sleeve for it. Cost only 35 bucks at the apple store.
TEAM PICS​
Where The Pics?
TEAM ALBERTISONKARDASHIAN
For The Win, YESSSS!!!!

Thanks everyone. Puneet thanks for the information.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

sick canvas forces! and that samsung u600 is slim as hell! well too bad it's already sold out here in singapore haha! real popular with the ladies!

Dope 90's AL......yo, how's the little one doin??? I just started my Fam Leave, 2 months......rockin my baby to sleep as I'm typin this, haha.....

Steve, Dope Purple AM's Fam, your pics are on point....you usin a lens???

Peace.

C1.

^^^^AAron1976, I had to hold my breath there for a moment, I thought you picked up a pair for yourself and I thought you had better taste, there is a god.

Lebron-a-thon
281321883.jpg

281321879.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Back
Top Bottom