* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

micmorales, :wow:
eek.gif
+ :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Out in NYC for work and to visit family.

1f8cg6.jpg

35avqcm.jpg

2zzkxg3.jpg

Had to stop by my favorite vinyl spot in the world...picked up a ton of gems for dirt cheap.

Peace!

a dub, good pickups. I so miss my "Dead Presidents" 'cuz of the b side.

"I'm in Junior HIgh w/ a B plus grade/at the end of the day, I don't hit the arcade...."
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

Yeah, it's so hard to find an OG copy in SF, but in NYC i find 2 used copies. I don't have many Jay 12's, but that joint is probably my favorite out of all his music.

Also found a copy of Poor Georgie....yes! Sold my first one, regretted it for years. Luckily found another copy 12+ years later.

Quote:
I believe Bobby Knight said that at some speech he made. it could have came from a movie but I remember him saying that at some press conference.....
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Love these, but I already have a grass stain on them and I havent even had them 6 hrs. How do I clean these?
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

Quote:
let me know if you ever accidently order any 2xl's again crisone, i'll take them off your hands like last time
CrisFlyingEMU05 :D
happy.gif

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

Back
Top Bottom