* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

Was in NYC over the weekend, came home with this. Peace to QuinKicks, nice meeting you bro...

nycvr7.jpg

RaNdZ4937 :frown:
frown.gif
)

Addicted To Exclusives :wow:
eek.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

First time trying the pickup post. Let's see how this works. Some pickups from the last month

Indiglos for 102 and shipping

Lasers for 61 Shipped

iDed me some Air Tiempos. these came out pretty nice, surprisingly good leather quality. it was supposed to be black nubuck, but its more a sueded leather, but nice nonetheless. they just added a clear sole option which they didn't have when I did these so I had to order another pair. they also got a gum sole option.

think I'll go with the black laces

these are on the way(they've got the clear sole which you can't see in the image, but I'll post pics when I get 'em)

Happy to have these..Along time ago, i saw these on baby-dills display table at the SC-LA comp..fell in love with the shoe...Everytime i pair was for sale, they wanted ALOT...finally, i got a pair at a great price..and my size too boot

KBcezHN8gsmrlNSCuDeZQCXTzy3qCqSX0300.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

Sx-8wUDjKW+2nBheqpZ9XhzrnUUmXYSw0300.jpg
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

KBcezHN8gsmrlNSCuDeZQCXTzy3qCqSX0300.jpg
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Back
Top Bottom