Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Finally found another pair in a 9.5...
116686052.jpg

Air Max 360s sz 9 DS $50
Air Max 1 Skulls Pack sz 9.5 DS $60

air ITALY 91 :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

228572-011.jpg
Is this the hoody for the playoff VIII's in December??
JoRdaN DoN aka SiMbA KiNg​
Reppin NoRtH MiAmi

I ordered a couple new iDs about a month ago or so. I posted them in the iD thread in this forum as well.

The Kobe IIs came in a couple weeks ago; the AM95s came in today.

Here are the Zoom Kobe II iDs:

And my AM95 iDs:

Yeah, I just stole the '01 of 01' thing from other iDs I've seen, but I'm not about to put my screen name, my real name, or anything goofy as an iD.

I was going to go with "CA's son" on both of them, but I wasn't sure if it would do an apostrophe. And I never tried to put it in as an iD because... it sounded goofy.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Damn Cris in need to find away to cop some Fiberops from way out here in Florida
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

Back
Top Bottom