* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

Quote:
Addicted To Exclus...
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
I wish I got mine for that price I would of bought much more.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Thanks for all the comments on my choco mids guys. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
US ebayers often ask $45 shipping for us EU folks
:lol:
laugh.gif

$45 for 1 pair seems extravagant. maybe dude has to walk through 2 miles of snow uphill, both ways, to mail the shoes.
VAN
HALEN​

Quote:
Kevin, what's the science on that gummo shirt?

bought it at in4mation in hawaii - brand is called shadow conspiracy - comes in white and black.
VAN
HALEN​

Quote:
Kev, what did you send out????

anything in a sz 9.5 bro?
:wink:
wink.gif

i wish i could sell some shoes. to tell you the truth, there are some days when my shoes feel like a big burden. i really wish i could overcome my compulsion and shave it down to 30 to 40 pairs. i have well over 150 pairs clogging up the living room in my small apartment. it was really bad when i bought out a couple of collections and i had shoes at my place, my mom's place, my office and my car. then when i sold off a bunch and bought my new car. after that i got really gun shy about selling shoes because i sold some stuff that i wish i hadn't. but.....i hardly wear the good stuff - on one hand i don't like to own shoes that i don't wear (unless they're back-ups) and on the other hand, it's nice to know that i have some fresh kicks in reserve. i'm sure a bunch of you guys have gone through the same thing. i'm telling myself that i'll decide what to do next year.

*edit*
Quote:
kev, nice pickups!!!! anymore black lightning fitteds in a 7 1/4

what color you want pete? pm me.
VAN
HALEN​

haven't been on here in a good while....no kicks but i had to get rid of the blackjack and replaced it with the blackberry curve.
:\
ohwell.gif

I picked these up the other day,
the lebrons were 60 and the air force 25's were 50, i only got them cause they were pretty cheap, the ones i wanted weren't in my size.
The bookshelf that i'm using for DVD storage is deeper than i wanted but i keep the ones i watch less behind all that is in the front.

l_6e9ca0b3620db99318e562aef3230685.jpg

l_3d0525ce37fe0f3c0091bbf2b741f061.jpg

l_13d63cc8d4702423bbdaf58d84458f4d.jpg

l_4983491d126c1ed4b2ac6be703fb5e71.jpg

were did u get the AF25 for $50 i need a pair for cheap
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Some stuff I picked up from the Chi last weekend, and some stuff I ordered.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

apparently not as hard to get ahold of as i thought....

randomly walked into a shoe store in the oc and found my size 9.5 without a problem. i haven't really been interested in purchasing shoes but i figured i'd pick them up for a later date...

2rws50j.jpg

... just do it ...

Back
Top Bottom