Picked up these fake BRED 11 for $20 from a coworker who got duped online

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why is the 23 so wide on the back?  if not for that (and obviously fake carbon fiber) these would be passable.  I got some fake concord XI from some idiot on ebay that actually had good feedback but just didnt know the difference.  they would probably look ok with jeans but i cant bring myself to wear fakes

You can get perfect AAA quality replica cement 4s and 3s for 50 bucks and of course the perfect Concords for 100. You can't tell the difference between them and the authentics and someone seeing you wear them down the street would have no idea either. Almost makes me question who's the bigger fool: the guy paying the $50 for reps or the one paying $200 for authentics. In the end, it's still a cheap sneaker made in China. Food for thought.

Oh and there's a quick fix you can do to make these Breds seem more "authentic." Take a black crayon and lightly color in the toecap to give it that "milky" look.
I'll say this, 1.) I have seen perfect replicas, no flaws. Secondly, the bigger fool is the guy paying 200.00 because it's obvious that these fakes have been mmade off legit molds or pattern, the only problem is for a long time people who made fakes didn't pay attention to material and small thing like the 23 on the heel, but they are now. Lastly, we all let Jordan Brand pass with a flaw here and there, so these have 2 flaws, while i've seen official pairs with more.

With all the talk on every release about quality, glue mistakes, etc on release day, at times I feel that fakes are better than the actual authentic release day pairs in stores. Especialy the ones that came out the backdoor at the with the same mold. I wonder since I got my 88' retro 3's from the "backdoor link" and the right shoe elepahnt print is different from the left shoes, if my 88's are fake?

You can get perfect AAA quality replica cement 4s and 3s for 50 bucks and of course the perfect Concords for 100. You can't tell the difference between them and the authentics and someone seeing you wear them down the street would have no idea either. Almost makes me question who's the bigger fool: the guy paying the $50 for reps or the one paying $200 for authentics. In the end, it's still a cheap sneaker made in China. Food for thought.

Oh and there's a quick fix you can do to make these Breds seem more "authentic." Take a black crayon and lightly color in the toecap to give it that "milky" look.
Central Jersey? Where at lol.. I bought real 13s to ball in... they instantly disintegrated.. now I wear them to shovel snow.. where are these fake Concords at lol.. Ill definitely ball in them.. 

I call BS on authentic looking concords or any of that.  All the ones I've seen look like junk with the super wide 23 and stupid looking carbon fiber.  I'm not saying that these counterfeiters can't eventually do it but they aren't even close right now from what I've seen

With all the talk on every release about quality, glue mistakes, etc on release day, at times I feel that fakes are better than the actual authentic release day pairs in stores. Especialy the ones that came out the backdoor at the with the same mold. I wonder since I got my 88' retro 3's from the "backdoor link" and the right shoe elepahnt print is different from the left shoes, if my 88's are fake?
I was nodding my head in agreement until you said the "backdoor" link part.  That made me not want to live.  You think they gave you fakes for using a direct ip.  

I call BS on authentic looking concords or any of that.  All the ones I've seen look like junk with the super wide 23 and stupid looking carbon fiber.  I'm not saying that these counterfeiters can't eventually do it but they aren't even close right now from what I've seen
Then you obviously don't know the good rep sites that sell them... They are a couple sites out there that have perfect replicas of several popular sneakers. The Concords, Yeezy 2s, AJ3s, 4s...It's scary what these Chinese factories are capable of doing. And I don't blame them. Nike rips them off, so why not give Nike the old F U and steal their molds and produce them on their own under the table.

KidStaten, I'm in New Brunswick.

Last edited:
I was nodding my head in agreement until you said the "backdoor" link part.  That made me not want to live.  You think they gave you fakes for using a direct ip.  

Lol. Calm down. I was being sarcastic. Of course I know my 88's are real. Straight from FL with receipt and all

Then you obviously don't know the good rep sites that sell them... They are a couple sites out there that have perfect replicas of several popular sneakers. The Concords, Yeezy 2s, AJ3s, 4s...It's scary what these Chinese factories are capable of doing. And I don't blame them. Nike rips them off, so why not give Nike the old F U and steal their molds and produce them on their own under the table.

KidStaten, I'm in New Brunswick.
I was at fox and hound the other day isnt that New Brunswickish lol? and what site.. Ill cop concords to ball in RIGHT NOW lol

Lol. Calm down. I was being sarcastic. Of course I know my 88's are real. Straight from FL with receipt and all
haha I was kidding.. I just wanted to post a Cam face.. its been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom