picking a new ballin shoe, help needed....(with pics)

ight so im 180lb 5'10 and 14......this means I play center but im playing high school this year so i am a forward and sometimes a center....

hyperdunks are a last resort as my old pair bottomed out after 2 months

so im debating...

Flightoposite (played in LBJ IV"s so i dont mind weight)
624015051-1.jpg

Lebron VI
c6eb_1.JPG

Lebron V

Huarache 2k5
6e1c_1.JPG

or Powermax
happy.gif

any other suggestions are welcome, price is no issue as well as weight or style

i did, i can do the open ankle thing even with double socks it annoys me

but then again they are only $46

i do have Bron V's and the 2k5's in hand and just ordered the FP's

i think ill go with the FP's b/c they are a solid shoe and can fill all positions, i may just rotate between that and the 2k5....my Mr.BBall and SVSMV's are too nice for the court

try the powermax. i feel like it fits all positions pretty well. especially somone your weight.

^^yeah agree with this guy..power max looks good based on your height and weight I think you'll get ankle problems soon if you ball in Huaraches

You're a PF/C get a big man shoe. Like the Stats or maybe even the Lebrons or Power Max. and don't forget the new Melo's. Whichever matches bestwith your uniform.

damn you raja, i want those d fish power maxes now! i kinda regret passing on them now when i was there early morning opening day at hohla...o wells. hahaflights man!! i love them!!

DEFInitley go with lebron 5s, 2nd place is 2k8s. although the strap will wear out in no time and be flappin around after a week of play.
lebrons all the way

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

damn you raja, i want those d fish power maxes now! i kinda regret passing on them now when i was there early morning opening day at hohla...o wells. haha flights man!! i love them!!
lol the flights are nice and all but not for me, i really dont know what i want...lol... i want flexibility of the flights, durability of lebrons,and stability of the powermax, as well as the cusioning of the Soldier 2's.... im bying OSU soldiers this weekend so i can hopefully just stick withthose...

Back
Top Bottom