Pickup basketball stereotypes.

if i end up guarding my friend i'm trying even harder

no way i'm letting him score on me
laugh.gif
That's how I always played when friends were on the opposing team.

I just thought of "this dude"
Not sure if it was brought up

But there's always that guy that gets the ball after his team scored and throws it into the corner or away from the opposing team so he and his team can get back
On defense ...ball goes through the net, he gets it , sees the guy asking for it and hits it or throws it in the opposite direction

Hate that ******* guy

:rofl: when i used to hoop at the Y there was a cat who would get absolutely livid if you made a weak foul call. he would get so mad he would throw the ball to the other end of the court. 

lmao he would make you go get the ball if you wanted your ******** call. 

now that  I think of it he was always pretty accurate though... he wouldn't only flip on bad calls. 

Y'all let sht like this slide? :smh:

Dudes would get snuffed round my way for nonsense like that on the court :lol:.

***** would have got washed if we was playing with my ball.

***** go get my ****. Or get these hands

My favorite excuse *throws up brick* "Man, I play football. I don't hoop like that"
Man, these dudes are so annoying. 

Then why take the shot if YOU know it isn't within your range!!

Y'all remember dudes OD'ing on the Euro step a few years ago? They would telegraph the sht out of it.

Could see the Euro coming a mile away :lol:

Euro step is nice if people can actually do it :lol:

It's a travel here in America... We actually watch footage of this play prior to the season beginning to help actually call it... Go figure
?? It's not a travel if you take two steps :lol:

It's a travel here in America... We actually watch footage of this play prior to the season beginning to help actually call it... Go figure

?? It's not a travel if you take two steps :lol:

Refs that dont know the rules :smh:

You gotta be kidding me... :rofl: you guys seem to forget the gather is a step.

IDC I rarely call em in my games if it looks pretty and the ball goes in BUT if you start at the top of the key and stroll your way in expect me to call a travel!

the nba never calls travels. most guys that do the euro step are traveling. people forget the gather, like someone mentioned.
best believe i'm calling that in a pickup
instead of fundamentals, dudes be watching ridiculous highlights and trying to emulate nba players :lol:
your'e not getting away with a king crab dribble :smh:

Last edited:
He was playing that football player type of hoopin and throwin elbows and what not.

And blatantly traveling :lol:

My favorite excuse *throws up brick* "Man, I play football. I don't hoop like that"

Nah man... My favorite comical excuse is they guy that played weak as hell.

Then he gonna tell everybody "Man I gotta get back in shape, haven't hoop in months"

I'm over here like, bruh I just saw you yesterday, and the day before that, and the week before that :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: And they more than likely just smoked a cigarette before walking on the court

i hate the guy who doesnt wanna see anyone else on the squad shine. We were down 8-4 i score the last 4 points to bring us back and don't see the ball again after that. Mr. superstar wants to brick contested 3's in our last 3 possessions for us to lose. Then say "way to hoop we almost had them" :stoneface:

i hate the guy who doesnt wanna see anyone else on the squad shine. We were down 8-4 i score the last 4 points to bring us back and don't see the ball again after that. Mr. superstar wants to brick contested 3's in our last 3 possessions for us to lose. Then say "way to hoop we almost had them" :stoneface:

"Almost had me?"

"You never had me, you never had ya jumpshot"

"Ball hoggin' not pump faking like ya should"

How do you guys feel when the person you are guarding calls his shots before they go in?

I do it time to time or when I'm trying to get into the person guarding me head.

"Almost had me?"

"You never had me, you never had ya jumpshot"

"Ball hoggin' not pump faking like ya should"

Repped for F&F reference!

Back
Top Bottom