Pickup basketball stereotypes.

Durant is literally my favorite player of his era but he is OD sensitive, I mean the story Joe was telling if anything amped KD up, but KD couldn't let the little joke about them chasing him slide, Joe also never said KD was scared or anything just said cats wanted to beat him up lol

Maybe $0.10 for those who go out scout the opps, watch film, etc
I for one do not understand it, head dude at my highschool now, was an assistant when I was playing

I am thinking like bro how are you surviving like this is your career?!

Alot of the college guys, even at the D3 level can make cake via camps and stuff but I don't understand the guys that stick around the HS levels

I for one do not understand it, head dude at my highschool now, was an assistant when I was playing

I am thinking like bro how are you surviving like this is your career?!

Alot of the college guys, even at the D3 level can make cake via camps and stuff but I don't understand the guys that stick around the HS levels

You either teach + coach , or have another job + coach. You make your extra money from winning and then running camps in the summer or doing individually training sessions for younger age groups (6-14. You can also use that as a recruiting tool. But you're right for the vast majority of people there's little to no money in it.

Which is why I don't understand how people expect to ask for higher qualified coaches without opening up your wallet.

Teacher pay lets say it's around 65-70k + coaching stipend that's going to be probably about 4k-6k ish in most places. Then in the summer you run camps for little kids, get players to be counselors and if you get a decent turn out 50-100 kids you will probably walk out with like an extra 2 bands in your pocket during the summer. Do one in June, and another in August once people have already taken their vacations.

Thoughts on Keyon Dooling?

Keyon forever a legend around here.

Him and Clarence “Tootie” Gilbert ran the AAU circuit/church leagues and high school down here during their era :pimp:
33C1EEA2-ED38-4344-84E7-4F2791C22F3F.jpeg
E4F06B30-6539-483D-81DA-9017D1896EB2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom