**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

It's the start of a new month, so that means a fresh new post for pickups! Post any newadditions/pickups that you recently got in this post!

Y'all should know the drill by now. NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING. No excuses.

1. DO NOT POSTSTOCK ROOM PICS. What are stock room pics? Posting pics of pairs whichobviously are intended for re-selling.

2. REFRAINFROM DISGUISING YOUR SELLING POSTS BY POSTING IT IN THE PICK-UP POST ANDSAYING "By the way, they're for sale."

Violators of any of these 2 SIMPLE rules will besuspended or banned on sight.

Keep it clean, and have fun!

Happy Holidays!

december already
eek.gif

happy holidays nt!

^^ hohoho on the usugrow...

here's some things i just picked up from back home :

0711pusa4.jpg

'Cuse Lows
AM 2K3
black hairy dunks

.Finally got a pic up of my pick-ups....just in time for the new december thread...

...Camera was back from Black Friday...$99.99....
...Northface was 20% off from a BF Sale also...
...Just scooped up the foams today, They may not be like the original samples, but they are still
smokin.gif

damn life is passing me by. we all need to sit back and enjoy it sometimes. happy holidays NT. my 18th is coming up so this huge.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

More pics/info on the black hairy dunk?

recent women's GR release - i see they're still up on nike.com. dunk low premium / 309730 002 for the all black one... the jetstream one (001) isalso pretty dope.

Much appreciation to Nike for the price on the Bobbitos... They could have priced them higher...
291037277.jpg

Even though the translucent soles were scrapped... Don'tsleep on these foams....

Back
Top Bottom