* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

Sole Lovely: Where'd you get that Vanessa Hudgens tee? Off the hook...! Help a brotha out!!

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_
Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^Thanks dude. Your probably right as far as all the damn air bubbles are concerned but I have the film perfectly fit to the button on the bottom and it still leaves like a little gap on top. I plan on buying some other ones on ebay and hopefully what I have will work for now.

I bought that case for my iPhone, incase right?

Well anyway, it severely scratched the chrome bezel and it lost its snugness after a few days.
Are you serious! Man, I think as long as I don't take it out all the time it should be good (as far as the stretching goes) but I didn't know that it scratches the chrome part. Anyone suggest another case?.

Fong, go with the Agent 18 EcoShield one. Plastic and snaps on. Straight fire.
Jimmy, I did the IMAP on my Gmail and iPhone but it still isn't real time. I'm talking about realtime like how Blackberry's were. Any more advice what I need to do?
Maybe I was fibbing a little bit. Its not real time. Maybe its cause I do not pay attention but I get my emails pretty quick everytime I look at my phone. Unless
you wanna refresh it everytime thats the only way to get it on a regular iPhone because it only checks it every 15mins. But if yours is hacked with .app theres a program that simulates "push email"... I think it checks mail maybe every 5-10 secs.

Sorry.

Peace.

i was just wondering how big this pyramid could get.

Yo J2O...what program is that? I'm tired of having to manually do it when I KNOW e-mails are coming.

I need to find a case. My joint is getting scratched like no other.

And shoes wise, how in the crap did I miss the XX2's at Pigeon Forge? I would have easily bought doubles for $50 a pop. Ugh. Been looking for cheapXX2's for a minute now and I miss out on an awesome deal.
frown.gif

Sup_

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

^^^Thanks dude. Your probably right as far as all the damn air bubbles are concerned but I have the film perfectly fit to the button on the bottom and it still leaves like a little gap on top. I plan on buying some other ones on ebay and hopefully what I have will work for now.

Well anyway, it severely scratched the chrome bezel and it lost its snugness after a few days.
Are you serious! Man, I think as long as I don't take it out all the time it should be good (as far as the stretching goes) but I didn't know that it scratches the chrome part. Anyone suggest another case?.

Jimmy, I did the IMAP on my Gmail and iPhone but it still isn't real time. I'm talking about realtime like how Blackberry's were. Any more advice what I need to do?
Maybe I was fibbing a little bit. Its not real time. Maybe its cause I do not pay attention but I get my emails pretty quick everytime I look at my phone. Unless
you wanna refresh it everytime thats the only way to get it on a regular iPhone because it only checks it every 15mins. But if yours is hacked with .app theres a program that simulates "push email"... I think it checks mail maybe every 5-10 secs.

Sorry.

Peace.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

.... whoa it looks like one of those eye trickery pics.
eek.gif

And babydill, if your iPhone is hacked the app is called iMapIdle

Peace.

Wats good NT... aint post my pickups in a hot min

just some stuff

Lebrons for 50$$

Nike air Grill em....

Air Allah??? lol

My lebrons collection... i got a pair of first games... not shown

I know my pick-ups aren't the caliber of heat that most of ya'll post, but they are mine and I like them. Plus they will be good for winter beaters.Got them both for $44.xx shipped.

Auction ended at $5.03

Auction ended at $20.50

*puts on flame suit because i didn't cop limited or more sought after kicks*

Edit: pics posted from auction because shoes are being shipped as i type this.

I also recently picked up an iPhone...Tues to be exact and im lovin it. Especially i got it for tmobile.Chea!!!!

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Sorry.

Peace.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

eek.gif

You know I had to lol

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Sorry.

Peace.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

eek.gif

You know I had to lol

oops sorry, there must be a way to abbreviate quotes
wink.gif

So yeah, i dont know how to post on here anymore ive been gone so long.

anyway, i recently picked up the low top barkley af1 supremes, but theyve yet to reach me...anyone care to tell me how the quality on these are? they are myFIRST EVER pair of AF1's and i'm not exactly sure what to expect.

other than that, i picked up this tissot prs 516, been looking at this watch forever and finally broke down and bought it. love the retrograde movement...

those of you who kinda have seen me on here in the past know i have a little man as well...he's getting so big!!!!!! and gettin quite nutty lol...

anyway, hopefully i'll start to get back into the swing of things on here...won't be buying too many more pairs of shoes, but i'll try and atleaststay around and up on things...

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Sorry.

Peace.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

eek.gif
You know I had to lol

oops sorry, there must be a way to abbreviate quotes
wink.gif

i just had to join in the fun...nice pick ups everyone

^ Nice chukkas, too bad the Sk8 his is gone Wun! =(

Ill check at another spot for you.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

^ Nice chukkas, too bad the Sk8 his is gone Wun! =(

Ill check at another spot for you.

Cot dangit! Thanks though man, I appreciate you lookin'. Same guy who I bought these from is selling a pair of sk8 Hi's as well, maybe no one willbid on those either. Lemme know if you do find 'em though!

Back
Top Bottom