* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

sick 2's man...

as weird as it sounds...my 2nd fav jordan....though an OG pair with the Italian leather would be really really really nice.

Thanks bro. Whoa, u bailin on the team man?
did i read right in the WDYWT that you got em for $66?

oh and the team thing, i felt that after dude said check out Prestigious for Bobbito's I didn't want to be on a team that didn't really keep up with whats going on in the state...also, i wanted to see who i could attract from GSU and maybe meet some of the folks at school, cuz i defintiely see sneakerheads there.

Yes u did read right, $66 shipped. And about the prestigious comment, all you can do is lol and maybe
smh.gif
but hey, that's what we have a team for, tohelp others who aren't in the know u feel me? We all can't know everything about everything. Some1 has to fill in the gaps

ohhhhh
e5835ee7e03e5f6b9b6d9078baa893704070ca5.gif
i didn't even realize the "Nike Air"when OP posted this pic ... incredible how icy those are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

DS, paid retail
19e156e4436b7f1557599fc4cef8f1752c6b8bc.pjpg

air force II $32
9a4157ed4569781e20854854ec9e053e384ac3a.pjpg

about as close to my grails as i think i'm gonna get. as you can see from the dirty heel, i've been rockin them already. nds, paid $75
8c835006ef4748ba601b78411a9b02c6453bdce.pjpg

paid too much for these, i think. not as impressed in person, but not thrilled either
e8235c4fe6f54b446552784412e2cf581faf7e1.pjpg

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
Black Ice116
i hate you...
i hate you i hate you i hate you
laugh.gif

but seriously ive been chasin them kicks since my freshman year of high school
but i could never get my hands on them
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Y can't we be friends??
On the real tho, I got these from ebay. Keep searching on ebay, and wait for the right pair to come along. The ones I just scooped were at $0.99 forthe longest with 0 bids. When there was 1 day left, I bid $120 as my max bid. Only 2 other people tried to outbid me, but failed. $51+15 shipped to my house
happy.gif
. I've wanted these since they retroed in 04. The 2s are veryunderrated

^^Nice Mike2389

It's been a pretty busy month for me too. I don't think I've ever received/bought 4 pairs of kicks in one month. 2 of my pickups (my 2 latest) arethe ones that I am really proud of. My 2s that I got yesterday, and these that just arrived from the mail woman a few min ago

$35 shipped from ebay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. A lil dirty (used) but there's nothing a good cleaning can't fix yaheard??? The person I got them from had 0 feedback, and I didn't think much of it. I sent the money right after the auction ended (Nov. 12), and we spokeabout when the shoes would be sent the Monday before Thanksgiving (Nov. 19). He told me they would be shipped to me on the 20th. We live in the same state(supposedly) and I see that after he told me when they would be shipped, I saw days go by, and sent messages with no response from him. I thought I wasfrauded. I gave him negative feedback 2 days ago so that no1 else would be placed in the same situation that I was placed in with that seller. Come to findout, the kicks arrived today. I can't take the feedback back. Did I do the right thing or do you think I should've waited? If this does not make muchsense, It's because I'm typing as fast as I can before I leave for work lol, If this doesn't make sense, I will edit it when I get home. Just leaveme some feedback or somethin. Thanks

Idolkicks/Mr Subliminal - Would you mind letting us know where you can find these for $29.99? Wouldn't mind picking up a pair or two myself. Thanks.
I got mine from a local shoe store around my way, but i just seen them on the clearance rack at footlocker for 49.99 along with the womans greyand pink mid retro 5's

^^^For real. Infareds are one of those shoes that I swear look better on everyone elses feet except for mine. I tried on a pair and it never did a thing forme, but everytime I see other heads wear them, they look clean.

Damn.....Sneakermane coming with Vans with a vengence. You got the two Vans joints that I never got. Dope pick ups my dude.....

Mic.....dope pick-ups Fam, those Mutha Chukkas look dope.

Dope pick-ups as well sneakermane, Wtaps, Dope.

Peace.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom