* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

^I don't know man, I don't have a single piece of Supreme gear and I really like those all red ones. Perfect for the Bull's fan in me.

Then again, if they weren't Supreme, they'd still be SB, and this conversation would probably sound like this "If those weren't SB's then they wouldn't sell." I'm ******ed, I guess there are plenty of SB's that don't sell.

Of course the curiosity is killing me, so I had to check eBay and kids.....(never used this one before) SMH at $420-480 BIN. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
- double headshake....another new one for me.

^^^^Eh...limited shoes, hype shoes, collabs (or whatever you want to call them now) are a dime a dozen nowadays. I never trip about not getting a certain pair cause there is no point. Another one will be trolling along very soon that will make you forget about the next one.....

Granted that the trainers look dope, the time and effort just doesn't justify it no more.....
- Mr. Fongstarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
FATLACE BLOG

^Agreed.

I'm posting like a fool today......slow day at work and I'm fearful that there will be no more NT for me after the Yuku upgrade. Ezboard is fine....but Yuku is a no go. Guess I'll have to see whats up on Monday.

yea i agree with u fongstar. its dumb knowing when a hot shoe is coming out and knowing there is going to be a line instead of just walking whenever you want
lalalalalallaallalaalalla

I apologize to myself because Im hoping you're not Jan like people have said you are. A 19 year old that is really young and don't know much other than what Kiya tells you. I actually thought you had some sense but since I know now that you don't even realize that your man Kiya is doing alot of things that contradict what you just said I'll just wait until you get some more info. I heard that from cats who know you as well so there's nothing else to be said...I'll just say I know certain people are doing denim and they're for sure being made by Sugarcane which is sooo funny to me especially now.

Quote:
Talkin bout EGO right?

Please if you backpedal anymore, dude you and I both know that if someone does that regardless of the intent, it's gonna come off like that. You don't wanna even let that get out in the air if that's not what you meant and being that your'e screaming you win and etc without stating any facts, sounds like you're searching for attention when I actually am helping people. Which is obvious by my pms asking for help and the calls I got from dudes who lurk nt talkin bout please tell that clueless dude something.

Quote:
And you THINK I dont kno much about denim? Guess wat?

Is this like a joke...I didn't say anything about what I think you know or what not, I wasn't even talking to you originally. I made a point strictly on facts based on personal knowledge not second hand that's been passed down from people who actually make the jeans to a dude that does nothing but sell them.

Quote:
I personally know Kiya...

I don't really care if you know Khia, what jeans has HE personally designed or oversaw production on? All he knows is what they tell him and info released, it's nothing comin from experience so it ain't personal knowledge. People are so quick to hype up the next man because he sounds like he knows more than the next person, realize if it's truth before you stick your chest out there like that. That's all I'll say...

Quote:
HE most definately knows his denim.

I'm sooo happy to hear that you're apart of his legions of fans...but I ain't drinking the juice.

Quote:
"Your girl", you say?
ed denim labels overseas that are doing well and they all talk to my girl everyday while she's workin for her to answer production questions. I know a good amount but I got lucky to have a girl who even knows more (she talks to the owners of a few diff brands on a friend tip about production issues they have all the time) and it doesn't hurt that I've owned hundreds and hundreds of pairs in the last 2-3 years and Dom can testify to that.

Quote:
And last but not least, Ive worked at Self Edge...

Bottom line...there's alot you learn workin retail...how to fold jeans and what to tell customers when they ask but know that when you ask your boss a question, theyre emailing who? Yeah a person that REALLY knows what they're talking about. Dude you making this point is crazy...Ok I was a lookout for my uncle when I was younger so that means I'm now Frank Lucas lol. I thought you would've at least said something like I've went to schools for this.

Quote:
The store that a lot of LABELS admire, and wishfully think their lines are worthy enough to sit on the racks at Self Edge, and not any other boutique...

Umm do you realize why? Hmm let's see maybe because most other places won't pick it up because it ain't moving no UNITS! None of those stores that wanna be all cool and exclusive sell any units. That's key, you either paying the bils or you're not and whether you believe it or not, carrying 5-6 brands looks cool and cute but it's the reason that most of these store owners are losing their hair (ain't he losing his too?)...it's a waste of time for someone interested in making money.

Quote:
So yea, I DONT KNOZ PANTS!! I win.

Honestly no diss but this was dumb on my part because you're the same as that dude at Saks, thinkin because your store is "cool" that means you are...lol honestly we weren't battling or competing for you to win anything. Honestly my dude I know for a fact why you couldn't respond to any facts I spit out and that's cool just know you don't have to admit to anything but it would mean alot if you just kept quiet and wrote down that info I just gave you and if you have anymore questions hit me up on aim, my sn is you already late. Talk in facts and not the immature bs. I don't have the patience it just frustrates me because ill informed know it alls like yourself get under my skin. I'm the same dude online that I am in real life and I'm sure we'll bump into each other since Alex is like your old boss' close friend or what have you and he's slept at my place a few times when I'm in LA.

Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

Could you guys do me and the rest of us a favor and shut up?

I think PMs would work quite nicely in a situation like this

Quote:
I don't really care if you know Khia, what jeans has HE personally designed or oversaw production on?
using selvedge?
3) What jean did Hedi Slimane model the Dior jeans off of?
4) Who does has he designed for in the past?
5) Whats the difference between Hawaiian dyed and Okinawan dyed Sugarcanes, compared to the say the Sugarcane 1947 or 1966?
6) Name 3 top denim stores in Japan.
7) What does ALIFE stand for?
8)
glasses.gif
HELLA SHOES! 12-13 VINTAGE SBS NIKE ADIDAS DUNKS AIR FORCES HYPHY COP THIS GOODY GOODY SHOES HELLA HEAT LIMITED AND SHHHHH

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

I'm done talking Jan, I answered the difference to number one last night and asked you did you know it and you said nothing. Now that I know who you are we'll continue this... Khia (my neck, my back, lick my lollll) was a joke because that's what you are. It took you a whole night to find something to counter what I said...LAST NIGHT AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN ME ANY FACTS PERIOD. BOUT THEM PICS, BOUT MY FACTS, NOTHIN HAS BEEN SAID SO PLEASE JUST STOP. I'm happy that your boy has traveled and met such and such, I'm sooo proud but what does that have to do with you and I? I have met those type of cats, you were stuck in a store answering calls and fetching things...something I ain't done since I was in high school.

Umm yeah Alex is my mentor? Naw he's a friend that I give advice to time to time and I actually just finished talkin to him right now and he said not to say much because of well forget it dude. Again, I know you didn't come up wit those questions on your own which is why you didn't say them last night when I ethered you. What does Alife have to do with anything that we're talking about?

I know that Kiya is doing denim...Sugarcane is making them and he's only saying give me Dior's fit. That's it! That ain't designing homie but ok I'll leave it be like I said. I can expose sooo much but the problem is other people read this board and then I gotta hear calls like fam why did you say that.

BTW, you got sooo far off topic dude because you couldn't answer what I said last night when I got technical and now you're giving me trivia bs because you spent all night on sufu lookin. Please don't play me and I ain't in no fashion industry, I hate that word. I just don't have a boss and wake up every morning and make money doing exactly what I would be doing even if I wasn't getting paid for it. That's a whole lot more than you can say so please stop while you're ahead.

Quote:
Could you guys do me and the rest of us a favor and shut up?

I think PMs would work quite nicely in a situation like this

I said my peace and gave my aim, dude can hit me if he likes. I apologize to everyone here that had to see that horrible display of what he would call breath taking stuff. LOL, everyone have a good day...

berkum2step.... i could use a pair of those homegrowns you know.........
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Whats the raw model of RRL called?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

I majored in sweatpants in college if anyone needs me.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

Back
Top Bottom