pickyourshoes.com return scam

i bought some griffey gd 2's in the beginning of march size 10

i got them and they fit like a size 7, fit was completly off

i returned them and they have had the return for 11 days now and they keep telling me it takes weeks to process a return

i think they are scamming me and im ready to file a paypal dispute or chargeback to get my money back

Originally Posted by utl768

i returned them and they have had the return for 11 days now and they keep telling me it takes weeks to process a return

i think they are scamming me and im ready to file a paypal dispute or chargeback to get my money back

do what you gotta do. its always tough to return shoes... I returned some shoes to a NTer and he caught feelings and felt offended or something... people catch feelings and make it hard for you... that's poor customer service. I always thought PYS was legit. I've copped from there before but never had an issue.

You should call and speak to an actual person....

on another unrelated not if you guys fly GETTING A REFUND FROM AN AIRLINE IS HELL!!!!! I mean MONTHS before you get ya cash back.

PYS is as legit as they come, just relax and be patient, im sure they'll come through

laugh.gif

you sure you didn't order a size 7?  that statement is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

laugh.gif

you sure you didn't order a size 7?  that statement is ridiculous.

i thought they gave me the wrong size too but i checked the tags, the outside of the box, and even double checked the order confirmation email they were all size 10

either it was labeled wrong or these run stupid small

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by Mac4167

PYS is as legit as they come, just relax and be patient, im sure they'll come through

well they have lost my business forever
it shouldnt take a company nearly 2 weeks to give you a refund after they recieve the item
i doubt they get that many returns that it takes that long
they do this because they wanna make it a pain in the $%# to return something so people never do it again
terrible customer service
if i dont have a refund by tommorrow night im filing a credit card dispute
paypal dispute was considered but they take too long whereas my cc company will instantly refund my money and then deal with the scam artists known as pys

its pickyourshoes man... +$@ are u serious... they are the most legit site that isnt eastbay, footlocker etc.....

they will come through. have some patience. they dont need to scam you.

listen tell yr mom that she'll get her money back on her CC soon. or let me guess yr trying to cop new sneakers or u got a bill coming up? never spend money that you'll be thirsting for.

btw did you read their return/refund policy at all. does it state that refunds will be reinstated at a time shorter than what is said. if not, take the blue pill

piczon1983 wrote:

Mac4167 wrote:

it shouldnt take a company nearly 2 weeks to give you a refund after they recieve the item
they do this because they wanna make it a pain in the $%# to return something so people never do it again
paypal dispute was considered but they take too long whereas my cc company will instantly refund my money and then deal with the scam artists known as pys

laugh.gif
i'm sure they'll get buy.... noob.... i'm about to go visit the site now and see what they got.... some solid deals for decent prices

smh.gif
, No slight to you but I would think it is the company protecting it's self...can you imagine how much money they would lose out on if they refunded immediately

SMH..

it probably took 6 days just to get to them from you sending it regular mail. 

patienceisgodlike.

i returned a $60 under armour to eastbay on 2/27, i still haven't seen my money back yet, quit crying, these places have more than just a handful of customers.

Originally Posted by maldonado

SMH..

it probably took 6 days just to get to them from you sending it regular mail. 

patienceisgodlike.

you read my post wrong

they have had it for 11 days, i sent the thing back like 20 days ago

I have ordered from them several times and made returns twice.  No problems - just got to wait.  Its not like you're making a refund at the mall. 

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by Mac4167

PYS is legit. You sir are a crybaby and didn't do your homework before you purchased shoes online. It's your fault you purchased the wrong size. And 2/3 weeks is pretty standard as for as returns go. M$ has had my 360 for 3 weeks fixing a RROD. Hell a refund of money on paypal take 7-10 business days.

If you were so impatient you should have just went out and copped in person. Log off and quit complaining. NT isn't going to give you E-sympathy.

Back
Top Bottom