Pics of AJ XVII (updated) & II Countdown, Classic 87 Black Cement & White Red

I think those pics of the XVII was just added to this thread and wasn't on there when the thread was made, but anyways those XVII are awesome. Def one ofmy fav Jordans.

I like the material on the XVII... looks good and yes the XVII were added to this thread it wasn't there before.

indifferent.gif
@ the 17s. shoulda kept it OG

WOW I just noticed you added the XVII's. Shoulda gave a heads up
grin.gif
Anyways, they are nice, and now the VI/XVII pack is officially copped!
pimp.gif

what the freak! the 17s is suede now instead of leather??? man...they need to keep it leather! nevertheless i still will get them only bc my original 17s weretrashed and ive regretted it since. so either ebay for the ogs or this pack with the vii but not really feeling the carmines colorway (i know i know but irather have infrareds). but im still disappointed since i liked the leather so much
frown.gif

I dont really see why suede is such a big downer if anything I think it'll make the shoe more appealing.

Them 17 are hot,at first I wasn't to sure about the mid top 2's but they grew on me hopefully coped

I only want the IIs as well. The rest are an easy pass.

I should look for someone to split the pack with too....

not really feeling that Pack, the 2's need more color in them, they look blah, they alright nothing to go crazy for and the suede on the 17s look cheap,might be the camera pic, they ok, needs more color in them. maybe black/red and grey. but these are a definate pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom