Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Chris!
pimp.gif

Cody
pimp.gif

dope fellas.

anyone have any idea what these are? I saw them on the Space Jams RD at a footlocker but couldn't get a closer look, since they only people who had theirnames written down for a pair of space jams in the store
mad.gif
. Finally wentback to that same Footlocker yesterday and snapped some pics

Edit: Retail was $140 btw

if you looked a couple pages back, then you'd know that they were the hyperize from the hawai'i tourney...along w/ the hypermax in the pics

man, finally tried on a pair of hyperizes...

i was like how are so many players wearing them! they were cheap and flimsy... pure garbage...

glad i never bought a pair...

however if they ever release stats pes im first in line

that's what i'm sayin. the only pairs that i'll own are fish's pe's...and i have one of the cw already!!! i like stat's home cw aswell.

I have the Sidney Deane joints and they aren't that bad. I like them better than my hyperdunks. And it didn't hurt that I got them for $70

Nate Robinson had these for the dunk contest but for some reason didnt use them. 

Kryptonate Hyperize

kryp-max-hype-1.jpg

I saw hyperize with a lebron style 360 sole at this place that sells samples on Fulton st in Bklyn

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I saw hyperize with a lebron style 360 sole at this place that sells samples on Fulton st in Bklyn

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by RockDeep

With the Hypers... because they feel so Poo Poo on the feet..... Im only buying the Patent glossy joints, cause the others are just bland to me....Hypermax? That may be another story....

Hyperzoom anyone?

There will be a Max Hyperize dropping Q1 of '10, basically the upper of the Hyperize with the BBall specific 360 sole instead of the Zoom/Lunar combo. They have a distinctly different court feel and some of the colorways are
eek.gif

Anybody know anywhere that still has the White Men Can't Jump (both pairs) in like a size 13 or 14?

Thanks in advance

I might pick up a a pair of these today....does anyone play ball with these? if so, how is the ankle support?

Back
Top Bottom