PICS OF JORDAN X B Grades......

Last week someone posted that a Nike Outlet had Jordan Shadow X, B Grades for $50...

I immedietly called and ordered the last 13, Heres the pics.

320823345.jpg

320823347.jpg

If you look closely theres a very small hole in the tip of the toe box.....hardly noticable (also the flash makes the smuges in the toe box look waaay worst) Ididnt see them till I looked at the pics.

320823828.jpg

Peep how they flipped the Nike box inside out and shipped it.

320823352.jpg

320824565.jpg

For 50.00 Bucks...
pimp.gif

i just got my pairs in and all mine are very good
double boxed and all
50 bucks cant beat it

Where can u buy B-grades? I want some Dunks, maybe Jordans if they aren't too noticeable

Very nice pick-up. I, for one didn't really dig them, but for 50 bucks, why the hell not?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSDWay

Where can u buy B-grades? I want some Dunks, maybe Jordans if they aren't too noticeable

nike outlets, check the nike outlet post on the retro forum

got mine today....no scuffs...just a lopsided jumpman on the inside of the tongue...other then that they are good

got mine today....no scuffs...just a lopsided jumpman on the inside of the tongue...other then that they are good

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

i just got my pairs in and all mine are very good
double boxed and all
50 bucks cant beat it
I figured it would be someone like you who bought all of the good sizes.

I got mine on Friday, well not mine. They're a graduation gift for my cousin. My size was already sold out by the time I called. Hope he isn't readingthis.

They look pretty damn good for b-grades not like my damn Kobe Lites.

very nice pick-up. when i read that they were going for $50 i called but by then, only sizes they had left were 8 & 8.5

Back
Top Bottom