pics of my trip to New York Cityyyyyyyyyyy (more pics on page 3)

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

FHC, dope pics dude. Looks like you living life pretty good, planning to do the same in a few years with or without company traveling.

Yea there's definitely ups and downs to both.  I went to Socal a couples weeks back ALONE and loved it! Then went to NY with a fat group and loved it as well.  but each time I can see how the opposite could be better.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

FHC, dope pics dude. Looks like you living life pretty good, planning to do the same in a few years with or without company traveling.

Yea there's definitely ups and downs to both.  I went to Socal a couples weeks back ALONE and loved it! Then went to NY with a fat group and loved it as well.  but each time I can see how the opposite could be better.
Yup, I do the reverse (usually I travel alone, hardly with anyone really 
tired.gif
). Especially going back up to NorCal, haven't been back in almost a year and half now. But your trips kind of inspire me to work harder for a little longer before making moves myself. Peace.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

but each time I can see how the opposite could be better.
like what..please elaborate.
Well when youre on your own you decide where you want to go, when you want to go, who you wanna meet up with etc.   When youre in a group you gotta collab.  So on and so on.  But when youre in a group you have that group fun dymanic etcetc.

Ups and downs for each.

Well when youre on your own you decide where you want to go, when you want to go, who you wanna meet up with etc.   When youre in a group you gotta collab.  So on and so on.  But when youre in a group you have that group fun dymanic etcetc.

Ups and downs for each.
oh
laugh.gif

i thought you meant ups and downs of each city
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

flaming cheetos is my new favourite NTer
pimp.gif

For going on vaca? 

I'll take it!
laugh.gif

Wellwhen youre on your own you decide where you want to go, when you wantto go, who you wanna meet up with etc.   When youre in a group yougotta collab.  So on and so on.  But when youre in a group you havethat group fun dymanic etcetc.

Ups and downs for each.
oh
laugh.gif

i thought you meant ups and downs of each city
laugh.gif
Oh snaps, we got crossed up somewhere
laugh.gif

Looks like you had a good time. Then again, you always look like you have a good time. Come back soon (in the late spring/early summer)

Back
Top Bottom