Pics of St. Patrick day Party.

Katie's got sum great eyes. Props on the gig brah
Thanks man.

No lexxi lock? No Vanessa Blake? No Julie cash??? What the hell!!
Dude here living the dream...
I dont know who those girls are.

NICEEEEE.
Thanks.
why st.pattys day gotta fall on a sunday this year!?? smh
Same thing I said when I saw the date. Funny thing, people still come out and party regardless of the day. So it will be fun.

Alright OP, you and I are gonna party. I'll be bringing in girls.  I'll PM you
View media item 293024

can you get me on the guestlist so i get in for free? might roll through since I'll be on spring break that week

No way in hell this dude is gettin it in and I'm not...View media item 293108
View media item 293113
My guest list usually gets in free before a certain time. If you come after that time, then I cant help you. And it helps if you come through with chicks instead of !@#KS
:rofl: at the pic, thats not even my party

daps up op..you da man :smokin
Props fam.

haha good stuff OP, when is the latest i can PM you regarding st.patty's?

My guest list usually gets in free before a certain time. If you come after that time, then I cant help you. And it helps if you come through with chicks instead of !@#KS
:rofl: at the pic, thats not even my party

I know, but tha thing is, that's off Rain's website, so that's the demographic that patronizes there :lol: :lol: >D

I might bring like 1 dude, or I might just role solo, probably solo since I usually get crunch time flakers :stoneface:

let me know, if not it's all good.:smokin

Last edited:
I know, but tha thing is, that's off Rain's website, so that's the demographic that patronizes there :lol: :lol: >D

I might bring like 1 dude, or I might just role solo, probably solo since I usually get crunch time flakers :stoneface:

I'm in for the cause gawd. :smokin

Are you primarily based in LA? Do you ever do any events in NY?
Only in LA. Sorry.

Can you PM me the X-rated pics?
Haha I dont have any. I know theres some out there but the photographers dont share.

haha good stuff OP, when is the latest i can PM you regarding st.patty's?
Either the 15 or 16. Ill start another thread or keep this one alive and put all info there/here.

I'd munch on the red head's fire truck
:lol:

Filming for In the VIP :nerd: :nerd:
Whatever you want. Just let me know so I can add you to the list.

Beat as in they look worn down.
But they dont look worn down in person.

Damn wish I was in the LA area
Me too, you'd have a lot of fun.

:rofl: NT DETECTIVE AT ITS BEST. Nice job. The girl on the left was running around in a G-String and topless from 1-2am. So many thirsty *** guys were chasing her around. Had to get a security guard to keep them off. Her breast were nice though.

Im def going to hit you up OP I stay in Santa Monica so im not that far.  Keep doing your thing

Back
Top Bottom