PICS OF THE GRAPE 1S

didnt like the grape V's and dont like the grape I's i guess ts safe to say i dont like grape. i never wear purple

i got a couple pairs of these for myself too, and then i got one for my little sis also from undftd in la..they are really nice when you actually wear them..iactually like these more than the grape Vs bc it has less white on them

Jordan brand makes these for kids and gives us shh like them ugly *!% Olympic Vis and shh like Olive Vs
eyes.gif

SO is there a release date on these or what. I need to get a pair for my girl. If anyone knows a way to get them PM me. Cuz my girl loves this colorway

can anyone help us out by telling us what store you got these at. i dont need to know exactly which one, just if they are at footlockers, or champs, or whatnot. thanks in advance.

Check like undefeated, athletes foot. I know Robert Wayne have the other colorway, some might have these.
Just notice there is a pic of a bunch of grapes on the inside of the shoe. Where the jumpman usually is.

ya i guess i can show these some love. they are way better than all the hypebeast/fake looking BS thats coming out. id consider spending under 150 for these

Back
Top Bottom