PICS OF THE GRAPE 1S

Damn I want these so bad. I don't get it why not just make men sizes to? If all Gentry cares about is the money and not the legacy, he would make alot ofmoney off these.

These look pretty good. Are they GS size or woman's size? If they are womans release i could get my size

If those were mens and hightops I'd cop.

indeed.

Too bad it's only for kids.
Taking OG colorways to different signature models is a great look!
Imagine a Sport Blue II, or a Cherrywood XX3. This is a part of JBs new direction that could bring up some new classics if they choose to continue.

Those are
pimp.gif
. I'll cop em' for the wifey...

That sucks major.... I really was looking forward to putting these in rotation and putting my V's up for awhile.... anywhere know any place in florida(prefered central florida) that has them... or any online stores that has them .. or can anyone in NY or the Bay hook me up... IM me so we can makearrangments.. thanks in advance

mm these are ok. but i would like it a lot better if they used a different material, these look too glossy. i love the grape V's though

kinda nice...even though they are made for grade school I bet somehow someway a few mens size surface

i never even liked the grape colorway but these look pretty nice...see JB, it is possible to make new colorways that don't look like a clown vommit.

Back
Top Bottom