Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

I like them a lot more than the M3s. Don't know what to think of the built in socks or whatever those are.
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers.

so those socks are just stuck on shoes? i wish it could be removed b/c it looks kinda hard to wear them with those socks thing.
sig is overrated. At least until i come up with something good

i like em, i can see myself ballin in these`

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I wear ankle braces, so there's absolutely NO way I'm getting those. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^
You realize that the sleeve is not attached to the shoe right? It is just an ankle sleeve included with the shoe....
Latest Pickup: Nike Zoom Soldier (wht/blk-met gld-blk)

^ Nah, wasn't aware.

I read through the thread and just saw a couple people asking about the sockliner, a gay Batman pic, and some pics of Melo with the shoes.

Thanks for the info, because without the sockliner, I think the shoe's hot.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I personally think think this is a very appealing shoe.
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Quote:
size twelve
4xn0u9h.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

i think theyre nice..if you could just cut out or tuck in those sleeves they would be better...its sorta like the 17 lows w/ that which didnt look bad if you used the sleeve

Yes, I always get that colorway of the Melo's can not wait.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

20078231345180861.jpg

200782313452796654.jpg

20078231346990309.jpg

200782313472187151.jpg

20078231348151908.jpg

200782313485142784.jpg

200782313493039329.jpg

200782313503657934.jpg

200782313523123224.jpg

200782313533321312.jpg

200782313535280463.jpg

200782313543345070.jpg

THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE.... KILLA DUO​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
I don't know how Nike could just blatantly ignore the fact that people wear ankle braces or ankle tape. Once you've got your feet taped up or your ankle braces on, there's no way you're squeezing your foot into that sockliner.
Air Elijah:
What, do you think think pro players like Melo don't tape their ankles too??? Come on, the designers work with pro players all the time. They are not that stupid.

I never said anything about them being stupid, like the ankle brace/sockliner issue was an oversight on their part.

I'm well aware that they all have their ankles taped.

I was simply saying that there's no way an taped ankle or an ankle with an ankle brace is fitting into that thing, and from the first picture I've seen, I'm right:

20079151272452342.jpg

No sockliner.
wink.gif

I just wasn't aware that the sockliner, but it's been cleared up by someone informing me that it's removable.

Thanks, though.
4L8O15S16T23!42

I'm actually feeling those (M4 Black) . I like
WANTED: Playoff XIII (Black/True Red-White)

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Back
Top Bottom