Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

Quote:
Any baltimore heads know of a spot getting the eggplants? I'm gonna be in DC for the break and I'm trying to make that drive up.

Quote:
Anyone n B-More know details on the Eggplant release? How hard will these be to get?
Only place I know off the top off my head that's gettin' them in is DTLR at Mondawmin...

To be honest, everybody I talked to about these don't know anything about them, so if you make it up there you should be good...

If I find out more spots, I'll keep ya'll posted...
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

Man Im feeling these melos more and more. Theyre definitely better than the ones last year

"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"-Dwele

I havent clicked on this link since it started..pleasantly supristed! I think i might have to pick these up! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

man these go hard
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *​
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *​
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

JUST GOT MY SHIPPED E-MAIL FROM NIKETOWN.COM FOR THE BLACK AND GOLD ONES. I WILL POST PICS MONDAY WHEN I GET THEM. FOR NOW HERE IS A PIC I FOUND.
183253_0454a8d7ec_l.jpg

So are the golds on niketown the same as the B'more exclusives? What about the eggplants, will they be available online anywhere? I want both the golds and the eggplants but wont have a chance to be in B'more for them. Peace
D

Ordered the golds, if I cant get at the eggplants for retail I guess I will hold out for the foams.

Only place I know off the top off my head that's gettin' them in is DTLR at Mondawmin...

To be honest, everybody I talked to about these don't know anything about them, so if you make it up there you should be good...

If I find out more spots, I'll keep ya'll posted...
All Champs, Footlockers, Footactions, Finishlines in the DC / BALT / VA / MD area will have them as well...as well as smaller regionals /independents, etc...

They are limited in production, but the majority of the pairs will be in this area...it is outside this area that they will be hard to come by...

JM

my main concern is that when u walk, the thick lining/stitching area in the red will crease, causing it to hit the top part of the foot, causing discomfort.

6pph55x.jpg

Nice pics JordanFan. I'm glad the Golds ended up like that and not like the pic you posted at first. When I saw those a couple of months back, I had afeeling they weren't the final product. Glad to see the added the BMore map as well. It adds style while making them hard to duplicate.

Game pic: M4 vs LBJV

moz-screenshot.jpg
fullj.getty-76075930by006_cleveland_cav.jpg

Those black/gold are really nice..i wish there was a coupon for nike.com so i can get these at a reduced price..

^ Based on what? That color has released in the 1.5, 5.5, and M3. Why not for the M4? Come to think of it, I don't recall Melo ever wearing shoes thatweren't released. The Chinas might be an exception but that was during a exhibition game during his tour in China. I wouldn't be surprised if awhite/yellow version released as well. Not my cup of tea, but it's been available on the past models.

Back
Top Bottom