Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

Nah....Unless there are goin to be some serious sales and they do a QS.. don't count on it my man..

Got my golds today. I could have waited and got a better price, but I wasnt sure they would release in the 757 area.

I think they look dope and so far are very comfortable, so I am happy.

Got mines in yesterday. These are nice. They look great casually, comfortable as all hell. Even though they're a little bulky, they make my feet looksmaller. And I wear a size 13, so trust me. They run true to size... Ankle support is a little lacking, but when you wear them with the sleeve, it helps a"lil" bit.
I'll just stick with 1 pair of these and 2 of the Eggplants and I'll be done unless something crazy drops that hasn't surfaced yet.

At this price and the colorways that are releasing, these will be an instant hood classic. From private school kids who have dress code, to Footlockeremployees all the way down to security guards. Lol, j/k

But the hood will flock to these I promise you!

P.S.- If anyone's looking for a DS size 12.5, Blk/Gold...
wink.gif

Say what you want about JB's quality on all the retro products,but they always come through with the melos. The performance has been amazing, Especiallywhen considering the pricepoint last years melos were probably the best shoe dollar for dollar and the m4s look like they follow suit. With that said I thinkima have to wait til they go on sale, there is just too many barkleys coming out that i got to get, but a sure cop sooner or later.

The thing that bothers me most about this shoe are the colorways releasing.

Why not release the traditional Nuggets Home & Away colorways:
l13b821a35e3b98a1a2d466uu4.jpg

They have the Oak Hill colorway which is understandable, but the White/Black Patent, the Wizards colorway? Why not stick to the OG colorways and then releaseB-Day's, Oly's, All-Stars...

Baffles me...

carolina laces look good in the black 1.5's! i still wear my 1.5's a fair bit, same for the black V.5's...but man, those black M3's neverreleased here (australia) i'd love to grab a pair for next winter...they look so fresh....i'm not so concerned about not having a white/carolinacolorway as i am about not having a black/maize colorway.

the allstars are nice.
the eggplants are...not bad...
the Oak Hills are not needed..
the OG's are fire...

now a black/maize colorway would be sick...just like the black/maize M3 PE's he had in the playoffs earlier this year

Showing new pics:
sidelineapparel_1977_83890795

sidelineapparel_1977_84016992

"The Air Jordan Melo M4 is a custom built shoe created for All-Star performance and comfort, designed for the specific needs of Carmelo Anthony'sgame. The upper is a combination of full grain leathers and rich suede nubucks for superior lightweight performance. Customizable lockdown lacing system andankle sleeve supplies excellent fit. Foamposite in the heel provides additional support and stability. Optional neoprene sock system provides additionalsupport and custom fit for the collar. Phylon midsole with full-length Nike Air cushioning system. Full-length shank system that maximizes support. Solidrubber outsole with modified herringbone shape offers performance traction. Separated heel and forefoot pods supply maximum agility. Lightweight shank plateoffers engineered support."

Those are real nice. Loving the colorways Jordan Brand is hitting us with. gives it that Flightposite feel. But no Zoom Air?

Wonder if the eggplants will hit nike.com too? These shoes are comfortable for casual wear at least. The eggplant colorway must be copped!

I used them today for basketball the shoes are very light on your feet but the sock liners are too tight that it hurts after 1 game I had to remove them.

^Nice pics, I have a few questions though if you don't mind me asking.

Is the midsole really that clunky looking in person?

Does the cut restrict you when playing?

And lastly, how does the air sole feel/is it responsive?

I've been stuck on zoom air for so long I dont know if its worth it to try these out.

Thanks!

That sole does look clunky as hell. I'm feelin the eggplants, luckily I'll be in d.c. this coming weekend. My only concern with these shoes is how theankle cuts away at the back... looks like its terrible for ankle support. I don't want to have to wear a detachable ankle brace just to get some supportoutta my shoes.

^^^ i really don't think it will help provide ankle support at all..i love the shoe..but the lack of ankle support is hurting the value of this to playball in..

so what u sayin is.....the ankle support sucks?
roll.gif

thats just like when they said that Melo's main concern was ankle support, so they made the M3 with an extra collar, when i seen that little thin *#+! theyput in there for extra "support" i laughed my++%# off.

Back
Top Bottom