Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

I bought a pair of the black/eggplants for 95 from FNL, thank for the code, and I am excited to see how they perform.

If they do well on the court I will get more pairs, seeing how the retro barkleys won't cut it, I am glad to see a purple based performance shoe.

peace

Jonas

Nah, I don't think they're limited.
Nope...they are limited...

- Eggplant = very limited
- Gold = somewhat limited
- Black/Yellow = every store that carries JB will have them

JM

I think the whole limited thing is a good idea.For some time now other places and countries have had a release that we all have drooled for..Now we can getsomethin hot and they have to go out there way somehow to get it.Trust me homie..im livin in Finland commin from Va..and as far as Melos here..just ainthappenin.thats why i had to get dem golds and eggplants.my fam back home thou paid alot to ship em..but at least NOBODY here has them..nor the m3´s,5.5´s,jordan xx´s,or the 22´s.cant wait to move back in summer 08 thou.

Here's mine! I just got them today. They are easily one of my all-time favorite sneakers, possibly the prettiest ones in my humble collection. Do NOT sleepon these!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Thats what id like to know..cuz it doesnt say that its limited..but it the oak hill colorway..a must have for me.Id assume that it´ll be like Brons Fairfaxcolorway in release.Can someone shed some lite on this?

I really dont care if these sneakers are limited or not..... they are GORGEOUS! And by the way, there are no pictures that you can take that make these look asgood as in person. Depending on the angle you look at them, you will see black, purple and something I would call like dark-dark orange-forest greenish.

It's a remarkable sneaker! My goal will be to pile up on all the colorways.

comfort on these is ridiculously good....wasnt planning on copping, tried them on, fell in love.

I dnt knw bout any areas in Md,DC,Va..but finishline..footlocker..eastbay still got them online in alot of sizes.just found out that these joints are only alittle over 14oz.thats lighter than the M3´s and jordan xx2´s, the 2k4´s are 14oz.Cant wait to read the review and Melo interview bout the M4´s in the upcomming edition of Sole.

I wasnt going to get them, then i tried them on when they came into work. so comfortable, so light weight.

Would someone mind re-posting the picture of the black/white M4's I have been through this whole post and can't find them anymore .

thanks in advance.

Jonas

The eggplants grew in me the first time I saw them. I will definitely get them when it goes on sale hopefully, I'm BROKE right now and these are EXCLUDEDfrom the F&F sale this weekend. But this is a definite cop! Hope there are still some when I buy them

Remember a few pages back when i said i was probably going to pass, well i seen em in person and couldnt help myself, copped with 20% of at niketown. theyreally are great in person and in a way mesmerizing, even tho that sounds real wierd. Oh and they have these at niketown and finishline out here in denver forthose who want to know, the golds and eggplants

3d615deda034135a08926a1a229f6dcb155ca74.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom