Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

can anyone post a "possible" countdown package pic of the vii and xvi color ways?
just so we have a general idea of what the pack will look like?
thanks in advance
air-jordan-7-16-hare-blk-red-confirmed.jpg

Originally Posted by ballab87

can anyone post a "possible" countdown package pic of the vii and xvi color ways?
thanks in advance
Those are the retro card pics, not the sample pics.

I don't know if anybody has asked this, but my girl was wondering if these come out in kids sizes. Because I don't recall seeing any kids sizes for theX/XIII package.

Oh all right. Thanks a lot, bro. There's info in the big thread about it, but I thought it might have changed since I didn't see any in stores. I guessthey just weren't up for display or something.

Originally Posted by ballab87

thanks in advance
good lookin out man... i meant the vi carmine and xvii package... my bad

jordan brand knows how to make money.......... its only one sneaker that errbody wants in each pack.....:-/ cant wait til the fourth quarter....xii/xi thatswhen its worth that 3 cash!!!!!

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

WHERE IS THE NIKE AIR?!?!

I won't be happy with the Carmines unless I see Nike AIR on the back…

Period. Jordan Brand thinks they can do anything to the consumer, because they can...
embarassed.gif

I agree. After a couple of pairs of the XX3, Im done with JB.

u know what..?? f**k nike air on the back!!!
laugh.gif
that is all we everhear. people whining about nike air all day.
tired.gif
itz NOThappening so get over it.

i'm just happy they're bringin back the carmines.
happy.gif
nike airdoesn't make or break this shoe. this shoe is rediculous either way u slice it.

there's no way i won't have 2 of these packs... PERIOD.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

WHERE IS THE NIKE AIR?!?!

I won't be happy with the Carmines unless I see Nike AIR on the back…

Period. Jordan Brand thinks they can do anything to the consumer, because they can...
embarassed.gif

I agree. After a couple of pairs of the XX3, Im done with JB.

u know what..?? f**k nike air on the back!!!
laugh.gif
that is all we ever hear. people whining about nike air all day.
tired.gif
itz NOT happening so get over it.

i'm just happy they're bringin back the carmines.
happy.gif
nike air doesn't make or break this shoe. this shoe is rediculous either way u slice it.

there's no way i won't have 2 of these packs... PERIOD.

Hey, thats great. Im happy you are happy with the shoe. We both have difference of opinions. In my opinion, the jumpman breaks the shoe. Im definitelynot whining, just stating how I feel after all the money I have put towards my J's. People are in this post stating the shoes are crack, and how much theylove them. I am not complaining about them loving the shoe so much. That is how they feel, and thats what this post is for. I really like the VI, and thisone looks great, aside the jumpman on the back, which is why I am so disappointed, and decided to go the route I am going.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I don't know if anybody has asked this, but my girl was wondering if these come out in kids sizes. Because I don't recall seeing any kids sizes for the X/XIII package.
yeah all the packs come out in kids the kids pack is 200

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I don't know if anybody has asked this, but my girl was wondering if these come out in kids sizes. Because I don't recall seeing any kids sizes for the X/XIII package.
To my knowledge, ALL countdown packs will come in GS sizes.

Eff The Nike Air

I'll Just Buy All The OG's That I Desire

No Girls Is Going To Bend Down To Look If Is There

The Larsen Ice Shelf keeps melting away as the planet hurtles headlong towards ecological Armageddon, but the Jordan 'purist' concerns himself withmore pertinent concerns like Nike Air and disdain for retro +. Thank God these courageous souls strive to maintain Jordan retros as paragons of OG virtue.

The Larsen Ice Shelf keeps melting away as the planet hurtles headlong towards ecological Armageddon, but the Jordan 'purist' concerns himself withmore pertinent concerns like Nike Air and disdain for retro +. Thank God these courageous souls strive to maintain Jordan retros as paragons of OG virtue.

The only package I'm getting this year is because of these. I've always wanted some VIs; Carmines are on top of my VI list. THANK YOU LORD!

Back
Top Bottom