Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

if anyone want's to split the pack, and wants the 17's, ill split with you. i want the 6's and will drop more than retail, but not by much.....2max

30% off here i come, gotta love connects.
Some of you cats sound salty just because 160 didn't post more pics, but if you go to the first page of the thread, there's more than enough pics tosatisfy.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

whats up brother (160) see u got them carmines mad early. good for you. im trying to get my pair but i think come released date it will be easier. for some reason i think this pack will do well but due to the 17's being in there. there still may have packs left by the end of the day. lets see what happens.
hey ben if you want them you know who to call............yeah well the 17's are a crap shoe from the jump back in 2001 no one wanted the shoe expect collectores like myself i guess the shoes look alot more ashy in the light...but your right leather would have made the pack alot better

Everyone thanks for the good words

Yo 160 or anybody else who has the 17's....are they true to size or 1/2 size like the originals?

Random but...

I will be home in NY after being away at college all semester.. where can I cop a GS package (size 7) for retail?

I know I'll be hitting the usual spots (Jamaica ave, etc) once I arrive, but it didn't hurt to ask..
tongue.gif

still cant wait for this extremly overhyped pack I got a feelin a lot of ppl will be disappointed tho best of luck to all of my NT brothers (and sisters)

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i thought people said finishline doesnt do pre-orders anymore?
They Dont!! Finishline, Foot locker, footaction, etc. If a finishline is doing it NIKE gons be pretty upset!!
roll.gif

ecc359e7e6d3664003ad51e948fa045f430b390.jpg
f25150e264035245b996f38dc6c17e5f0d6d744.jpg
Just picked these up, $320 no tax
smile.gif
cant disclose my location, sorry,the 6's are ok, don't like the XVII it looks like they have already been worn X amount of times!

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

smile.gif
cant disclose my location, sorry, the 6's are ok, don't like the XVII it looks like they have already been worn X amount of times!

thanks for posting pictures. that's a lot of money to spend for one shoe that's only ok, and the other one you don't like. why are people whohave the shoes now saying that the VI's aren't that great? please explain. from pictures they look really nice. again, thanks for posting yourpickup. peace.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

smile.gif
cant disclose my location, sorry, the 6's are ok, don't like the XVII it looks like they have already been worn X amount of times!

thanks for posting pictures. that's a lot of money to spend for one shoe that's only ok, and the other one you don't like. why are people who have the shoes now saying that the VI's aren't that great? please explain. from pictures they look really nice. again, thanks for posting your pickup. peace.
Yo, are your 17's true to size or small?

Nklebrkr wrote:
Yo, are your 17's true to size or small?

if they are anything like the OG they run small. i am usually a true size 13 and i have an OG white/blue pair and they are not even close to fitting myfoot.

I was really looking forward to this pack......now im ehhhh about it. As much as I want the Carmines.....Im not trying to 400+. Im actually on my way out tomanhattan.....and Ill check out every mom & pop spot.....if i cant find these for a fair price...(I wont go higher then 375)....then Ill take my chances onrelease day....If I cant cop then....no biggie.....

Back
Top Bottom