Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Tdog where you at?

Right here. Like I said, we received less of these than any other package. They're all gone... I'm sorry, but you guys can understand when there'sa bunch of demand and not a lot of supply. Who knows why we would get more of the 2/21 package and less of these?!?!

I apologize for anyone still trying to get through for the Men's sizes.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

most retail stores received less of these than any of the other packages to my understanding

Not hype. From this package on, we are receiving 2/3 of the packages that we did of the first 3.

dang that sucks. I'm still gonna hope for a walk in and walk out type of pick up

Originally Posted by spnn20z

i've been callin sideline for 40 minutes straight with no answer to preorder.. @%# lol... Tdog where you at? i need these shoes
smile.gif
......where i'm at in Tennessee NOBODY carries them and i'm sure eastbay,fl, etc will sell out.. anyone have any advice? besides paying 450?
Sideline was supposed to open for phone orders according to their site at 10am CST...but I started calling 15 minutes prior to that. Dudes had thephone lines busy for 45 minutes to find out that they're sold out practically....glad I know who not to do business with now.
smh.gif

My brother copped his pack yesterday for 315 flat. He said he stood in the store for a while trying to talk the manager into giving it to him for that pricelol. I'm supposed to go later on this week for my pack, because supposedly the store's been selling out of them quick, so they have to get my sz.

Sideline was supposed to open for phone orders according to their site at 10am CST...but I started calling 15 minutes prior to that

We began answering the phones promptly at 10 AM CST. The problem is that there are only so many employees/phonelines/packages etc. but there's so much hypebehind this package. We always do our job to the best of our abilities, but you can't please everyone all of the time.

Honest question:

Would you rather us charge market price that way they last longer? Or would you rather us charge close to retail (to cover shipping costs on our end) and befair to everyone?

Originally Posted by IvyLeagueRamon

I paid 330.00 out the door.
same here. I was supposed to pay 320 but the gay manager was here. They gage me this big %*@ see through garbage bag because they didnt want anyone toknow they were sellng them. Now its time to start saving for next months pack. I hope everyone here is able to get this pack.

smh.gif

Why would JB cut down on the packs when they are starting to get good. I hope I can get these out in Vegas. I'll be there Friday morning just in case.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Seen the carmines at my local spot today. For some reason im just not likeing these. There is something off about them.

yea, they look like fakes. just like every other retro product this brand is turning out.
You are off my man....and everyone who claims they look like fakes....they look just like the OGs...cant say they look fake and the ogs dont...thatsjust PLAINSTUPID
O no..maybe the red is different.., well yea..17 years later..things change....they dont look like fakes...they look like a pair of nice red and white jordan6s
everything could like a fake in someones eyes...thats just stupid...dont buy them then....I know you will though...
roll.gif

I think people just say they look fake because its not a jordan we see around all the time . There just not use to the look of the Carmine VI .

It took me 11 mins calling with two phones to get through Sideline. Started calling at 9:58 CST. I'm assuming it was Tdog, but he did mention that theyreceived less than the previous packs.

With that being said, I have a XVII that will be getting sold.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I think people just say they look fake because its not a jordan we see around all the time . There just not use to the look of the Carmine VI .
right

The Carmines look so clean. Yes, I did have a pair of the OGs. I'm seriously thinking about buying this pair but I hate to give my money to JB.

Cant but two ppl post pics of 17s without straps

I want to see a full body shot...come on guys...soo happy about your packs and getting them early..lets see if you know how to rock em??
I know i do....red polo white 6/17 shorts and carmines...what you got? I cant wait to get mine!!

LETS SEE IT?
WE ALL KNOW HOW TO SHOW OFF

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

People outside the JB world would think these are fakes.....real talk
you should be straight thankful you have the chance to buy them...

^^^then don't. i'm sure somebody would buy em. lol. naw I know wut you mean, you never even know what to expect out of JB now. Like a few months ago, Iread a post about a dude with DS DMP XIs and the carbon fiber was cracked.
smh.gif
But there's no doubt in my mind that I want these, I didn't have the OGz, so why not get the next best thing???

yes. exactly...they are great...EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EVERYONE WILL LOVE EM

i mean..come on..17 years ago..during Js best apex...
who doesnt want them...a couple ppl maybe....yea.. Iwill be rocking mine...

LETS SEE OUTFITS WITH THE PACK ON, ALL YOU SO CALLED BALLERs......................

The footlocker where Im at starts to presell on monday, so hopefully I can at least pay for them and pick them up on saturday.

Back
Top Bottom