Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

It would have been nicer if it was just the jumpman w/out air under it IMO. I know these already are posted but I'll post my pix soon and hopefully, likeothers said, they have the lace locks (which must likely will).

nice...def want the pack (jus for those though, dont care for the VXII that much)

Tale-Tigermove.jpg

But I don't want the XVII's
frown.gif
It's gonna be a bia trying to unload those on someone
ohwell.gif

hot hot hot. cant wait till may. im just hoping that the xvii's are still bein released in suede/nubuck cause the og xvii leather creased so fugly.

No Nike Air= Easy pass for me. Stupid JB. Ill continue rockin my Black/Infrareds.

X2 for me. They soooo clean! Finally we are getting something that we really want. And the 17 are smooth too now dont front. Ppl will get murked tho real talk.That's why I'm gettin mines on smash asap to avoid the BS

I don't give a damn.

I am throwing down mad loot for that to get my pair.

It's that pair and I'm finally done.

CARMINES!!! HALLEJUAH!!!

Nice. Don't want the XVII though.
All I need now is something done with black or blue iii's.

What happened to all of the "carmines are wack" "dey garbage" "I hope the release infrareds" that were being posted the past 3months???

Originally Posted by jcliz

What happened to all of the "carmines are wack" "dey garbage" "I hope the release infrareds" that were being posted the past 3 months???
I think they are wack without Nike Air. And I wont be buying them.

Back
Top Bottom