Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by El Bro

No Nike Air= Easy pass for me. Stupid JB. Ill continue rockin my Black/Infrareds.

Stupid JB ? these are selling out whether or not they have a "Nike Air" on the back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^been confirmed as part of the VI/XVII CDP.

People are actually considering passing on these because they no Nike Air?

I've heard it all.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I think this may end up bein my favorite pack man seriously cuz the VIs r prolly one of ma favs and XVIIs are my fav sig after retirement soooooo Easy cop 4 mesee my swoosh guys on NT early saturday mournin smashin the hell out of that refresh button
happy.gif

Now if only JB can scrap the Black/Metallic Silver XVII (by far the worst colorway) and give us the CROCS ... won't happen though.

Neat business yet again in '08...In less than a month the amount of heat being revealed is too much........Can't wait to put them on..........

damn i like the VI, but i dont know this color way is just ok to me, i will wait to see what the 17s look like before i make a decision

Look nice, i'm not a red fan either but they're cool.... I bet this is 25 pages deep by the end of the day!
laugh.gif

definitely a must pack, hopefully Finishline continues to pre-order!!! XVII= underrated
good lookin SoHi

MY GOD. So much for saving for a vacation. I don't care how garbage the 17 turns out to look. This pack will be in my possession.

^ Seriously, the XVIIs could be freaking orange/purple/lavender with green spots, navy laces and red 'clear' sole... and I would STILL need at leasttwo packs.
laugh.gif

I dont mind 17's at all, even the black/metallic colorway or even better the crocs so this packed looks copped for me. The ONLY pack I will buy. I'llbasically just attempt to cop on FNL.com with a discount code or get them in the morning. Non of these packs are hard to get it NYC, even this one.

Back
Top Bottom