Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

pimp.gif

Copped X's 2.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

On a side note I think this pack needs to be shipped on a double sided briefcase ..
happy.gif
.. Why not? The XVII had their own brifecase and the VI can surely rate one ... decisions ..
i agree. wouldn't that be hot?!
pimp.gif

why is it da VI's take SO long for a OG color to retro.....so far we've only gotten 1 OG color in 8 years
smh.gif

da XI's maybe da most popular jordans but seems to me da VI's are da most important jordan.

*SPEECHLESS*

Now all they have to retro is the Orange & Blue Bo Jacksons....then i can officially retire....

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

why is it da VI's take SO long for a OG color to retro.....so far we've only gotten 1 OG color in 8 years
smh.gif

da XI's maybe da most popular jordans but seems to me da VI's are da most important jordan.

True.
The VI's have been vastly overlooked. While every other numbered Jordan retro I-XIV have gotten a minimum of 5-6 colorways of each single shoe, wethe public have only gotten 2colorways (including a very limited olympic colorway, and no I dont consider the VI's low a true retro since MJ never reallywore them...........but I do love my black/silver,lows). It saddends me that my favorite numbered Jordan will not get a proper retro but instead be packagedoff with a lesser wanted retro. Not only that but we wont get a chance to see other colorways like a cool grey, black/blue, black/white, and so forth.
DAMN you JB...............................
frown.gif

I ACTUALLY FOUND SOMEONE THAT'S GONNA SPLIT THE PACK WITH ME. I'M GETTING THE VI'S!!!

If jb bringing these VI's out & the jordan II rd/gry/wht, then i beleive the 1985 jordan 1's might come out as well in the count package

^ these will be widely available, just like the 10/13 pack....calm down....These are very nice i must say....

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

smh.gif

True.
The VI's have been vastly overlooked. While every other numbered Jordan retro I-XIV have gotten a minimum of 5-6 colorways of each single shoe, we the public have only gotten 2colorways (including a very limited olympic colorway, and no I dont consider the VI's low a true retro since MJ never really wore them...........but I do love my black/silver,lows). It saddends me that my favorite numbered Jordan will not get a proper retro but instead be packaged off with a lesser wanted retro. Not only that but we wont get a chance to see other colorways like a cool grey, black/blue, black/white, and so forth.
DAMN you JB...............................
frown.gif

Im glad they did not *+%*# out the VI. Its definitely my favorite Jordan closely behind the V, and a classic. Im glad it will stay that way, with the waythe direction of retros are going.

beautiful......man its gonna be like christmas in may!

Need 100% Guarantee you'll get your Countdown Packs? Check sig....

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Anyone want to split the pack? I want the Carmines size 11.5 pm me.
You and everyone else would love to find someone to split including me!
laugh.gif
As mentioned before there is going to be alot of XVIIs for sale after thispack drops. I don't venture into Jordan Brand as much as I used to but I am completely in awe of how great the Carmines look. Man.. I'll even keep theXVIIs since I never owned a pair. I'd love to see more orginal VI colorways brought out if done right like this ( regardless of the Nike Air..I know. Iknow. )

Back
Top Bottom