Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

this and the 7 and 16 pack are the most anticiapated pack of the year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by destroy 1

this and the 7 and 16 pack are the most anticiapated pack of the year
pimp.gif

No, I believe that the 11 and 12 pack is more anticipated than both of what you just listed. Theyre gonna be tough to get...

I don't understand the appeal of the carmines. They were unattractive when they were first released and look even more unattractive now. I never saw anyonewearing a pair of carmines who made them look hot. Ever.

Originally Posted by Airjaded

The great one made them look good..he made anything look good!

I disagree. You cannot simply take ugly things, place them on Michael Jordan, and then magically make them look good. I admit that some things start outugly and can grow on a person, but that is vastly different than taking a shoe that is ugly at 1:00pm, placing it on Mike at 1:01pm, and declaring it beautifulat 1:02pm, all on the same day. Perhaps the shoe turns me off because of its unsightly pinkish hue
laugh.gif

I'm trying to get at least 2 pair, even though I don't care for the color/leather choice for the XVII's. The VI's are beyond ridiculous.

I can't wait to cop the Carmines but have never even come close to liking the XVII's. They are absolutely disgusting looking IMO. But hey that'sjust one man's opinion. My question to ya'll is do you think I will be able to move them with ease after I cop this pack?

Originally Posted by jusforkicks42

out of curiousity have music notes always been on the 17s? they seem odd

they say that this sneaker was "inspired" by jazz music, so they put the notes on the shoe

odd but..... thats the reason

Their messing with the suede too much but I will allow it for now... I can't complain, The Vi are so beautiful...

Ok I only have one question which of you are gonna split this pack with me? I will take the VIs
wink.gif

Man I'm trying to covince one of my homeboys to split the pack up with me and I'll get the 6s and they get the 17s.

Back
Top Bottom