Pics of the XIX's from the CDP

this is one of those times i wish they would have made a retro+ colorway instead of an og

i only have ONE problem w/ this... i never bought the blk/red xix's, and judging from memory (haven't check'd ebay to look at any differences),these look the SAME as the OG's. are there any differences? if not, you can get a good pair of xix's for a cheap price and find a pr of 1999 IV's,for a little bit less than buying the CDP.

other than that, these are hott, and on my radar to buy. i don't feel like battling an auction for both prs. i'm satisfied enough w/ the CDP.

Wow, they look excellent. I might just keep these....but then again, if Marquesole posted a picture of S.Carters, it would still look good, so I'll have tosee em' in person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

Originally Posted by Acervan316

so are we really getting 2 black based shoes this time?
from the looks of it yes we are..i was hoping for the cemnet IV's but ohh well
so that basically tosses all of the speculation of future packs mainly the 11/12 pack out of the window

XIX= the weakest Jordans ever!

i will cppp this pack only for the IV and sell my XIX's

Was trash 3 years ago, it still trash.

I cant wait till the 22 and 1 pack drops, i bet theres still some 22s floating around online for under retail lol.

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

i was hoping it'll be different, still got my pair in good condition

Same here. Don't really see a difference. My pair is still OK. I might just wear the originals to hoop in.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

These didn't come out too long ago....they shoulda gave us a new colorway
smh.gif

smh.gif
might as well buy the OGs...
i woulda copped if the XIX was SE...

this colorway woulda been
pimp.gif
as a SE
this pack is a NO for me

I need 19's for the collection so I'm happy with this.

I wish they would have made the 18's an OG colorway also.

I still have my black/red XIX DS. What the hell am I gonna do with these? Those IV's looked so bad that I might just pass on this pack.

Back
Top Bottom