pimp.gif

only air jordan uglier than the XVs
if only the lace cover was removable because theyre comfy as hell

Originally Posted by short MI

only air jordan uglier than the XVs
if only the lace cover was removable because theyre comfy as hell

i dont know about that...lol. but i do wish the lace cover was removable
grin.gif

The XIX is actually a very comfortable shoe and is one of my favorite signature shoes of the line. I do not own an XIX that is black-based therefore I amreally looking forward to this pack. Also, as others have said marqueesole makes the shoes look hot and thanks for the pics....

wow, og colorway......only wish the 18 had og colorways....

yes Marqueesole does make all shoes look better the sad part is these are still ugly. Mark off another pass on the calendar. Thanks for the pics though

Originally Posted by never wear them

WORD HAS IT THAT THESE ARE LEFT OVERS FROM THE OUTLETS?..... ITS A JOKE.

Wouldn't surprise me. It's an unpopular shoe. Does perform pretty well though.

Between the unpopularity of the XIX, and the hack job JB have done on the IV, i'm not sure about this pack.

They could've added some variation to this pair, it just seems like this pair came out just yesterday....We were all excited about these '23'packs, somehow JB always manages to let us down, guess I will wait out this pack till I can get them for nearly 50% off...they're not getting retail out ofmy pocket on this one...to be honest the only pack I've paid retail for has been the VI+XVII....

DEFINITE NO FOR ME>>>>>ANYONE WHO BUYS THIS IS A SUCKER

THE 4 blows.....and these are gona be the worst by far....if they dont use expensive $%# premium materials...and copy the og exactly....this shoe wil look like*@*+ when you wear it....UGH JB SUX.....19s are soo whack..you can get these for 150 if you want...on vintagekicks.com

Sole Supreme.....you need to come down on those oly 6 prices man...if you wanna go lower...PM me

Likely to have cheap quality materials than 2004's.....

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

They could've added some variation to this pair, it just seems like this pair came out just yesterday....We were all excited about these '23' packs, somehow JB always manages to let us down, guess I will wait out this pack till I can get them for nearly 50% off...they're not getting retail out of my pocket on this one...to be honest the only pack I've paid retail for has been the VI+XVII....
and I see $450 is somewhat fair to us
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i just wore those damn XIXs to work yesterday
laugh.gif

just might spend a lil extra on the IVs by themself.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom