Pics PHARRELL floating Studio Yacht ... dude is balling

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Either way it's sick...but is it a rental, or does he own it?
Doubt he owns it. But 99% of people can't even afford to rent one for a week so homie is doing it and doing it well. I ain't even mad.

Originally Posted by treason

Biggest shocker to me is that he's using the same keyboard/MIDI controller that I do... dude is cool with just using a $50, entry-level keyboard? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Biggest shocker to me is that he's using the same keyboard/MIDI controller that I do... dude is cool with just using a $50, entry-level keyboard? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 that aint no $50 keyboard 

looks like a trinton

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looks like a trinton

That's def not a 50 dollar keyboard.
What M-Audio is that? I've been looking for a controller like that for the longest.

That's def not a 50 dollar keyboard.
What M-Audio is that? I've been looking for a controller like that for the longest.

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looks like a trinton
laugh.gif

And that's definitely an entry level M-Audio MIDI Controller. I used a few when i was a kid.61 keys will only run you $100 online. Though of course dude prolly has over different 1000 keyboard controllers

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looks like a trinton
laugh.gif

And that's definitely an entry level M-Audio MIDI Controller. I used a few when i was a kid.61 keys will only run you $100 online. Though of course dude prolly has over different 1000 keyboard controllers

Back
Top Bottom