Pics PHARRELL floating Studio Yacht ... dude is balling

man !!** like this makes me even more depressed....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Long Money.... Hopes and Dreams...

Its not about how much money you have its how you spend it.. Pharell has NEVER disappointed me in his purchases.. Others in the rap game flaunt and waste.. He literally makes RAW power moves on the LOW.. Thats EXACTLY how id do it..

Long Money.... Hopes and Dreams...

Its not about how much money you have its how you spend it.. Pharell has NEVER disappointed me in his purchases.. Others in the rap game flaunt and waste.. He literally makes RAW power moves on the LOW.. Thats EXACTLY how id do it..

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by scshift

Of course the yacht isnt his... he doesn't have Diddy money..but nevertheless crazyy
I always wondered about that. I see Pharrell balling out but other than that the only other rapper I see balling out is Birdman. Jay-Z, Diddy, 50 cent, all the richest rappers aren't all over the media doing some baller stuff
Pharrell never shows off though... he may give a tour of his home or studio etc..but for the most part he's humble in the spotlight. Birdman on the other hand
pharrell-ferrari.jpg

Of course the yacht isnt his... he doesn't have Diddy money..but nevertheless crazyy
I always wondered about that. I see Pharrell balling out but other than that the only other rapper I see balling out is Birdman. Jay-Z, Diddy, 50 cent, all the richest rappers aren't all over the media doing some baller stuff
Pharrell never shows off though... he may give a tour of his home or studio etc..but for the most part he's humble in the spotlight. Birdman on the other hand
pharrell-ferrari.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

That's a candid picture of him in his car.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

That's a candid picture of him in his car.

pimp.gif
to the yacht...thats grown money spending there...and while relaxing on it he go put in work and bring in more $ ...nice setup

i gotta remember to add my own pic to the enzo legacy...got one of him in a SLR on collins...he is a cool dude...

pimp.gif
to the yacht...thats grown money spending there...and while relaxing on it he go put in work and bring in more $ ...nice setup

i gotta remember to add my own pic to the enzo legacy...got one of him in a SLR on collins...he is a cool dude...

Back
Top Bottom