pics/ video from the nas concert at hunter vol. the beginning was almost a disaster

Joined Jul 16, 2002
The beginning was looking like a disaster, shout out to Mez One saw him at the beginning

and now for the pics

video clips coming soon

Joined Jul 16, 2002
well at the beginning, Nas didn't come out...they had the dj playing jay-z songs
and other songs, and they had this variant wyclef on stage...show was supposed to start at 8, but Nas started 9:45

Joined Jul 1, 2007
yea wut happened in da beginnin, n this guy mite be goin through a divorce accordin to TMZ, i really thought him and Kelis were gonn make it far tho SMH

Joined Jul 16, 2002
and BTW, Nas took a shot on himself about the Kelis thing .." i know yall heard that I'm single"

Joined Nov 21, 2007
blitz made me want to kill myself. he was getting tight that no one was showing him love... acting like a diva like he was on some nas level of superstardom...

stand up get the hell out of here bro

Joined Jul 16, 2002
Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

blitz made me want to kill myself. he was getting tight that no one was showing him love... acting like a diva like he was on some nas level of super stardom...

stand up get the hell out of here bro
i was pissed
..i was just sitting down looking at my cellthroughout his performance

Joined Apr 1, 2009
Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

and BTW, Nas took a shot on himself about the Kelis thing .." i know yall heard that I'm single"

Glad you had fun my dude. I know he's a favorite of yours.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now