"PICS?".."WHERE ARE THE PICS?" "NO PICS?"... Vol.. Seriously?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

cant take people seriously without pics nowadays. a lot of ducktales posted round these parts
plus pics allows us to give better advice. someone may be drunk and say a chick is a dime and worth going through a whole lot of %%!% for but once we see pics we can snap homie back into reality and tell him she aint %%!%.

why you so mad though?

this
x2

Originally Posted by Regal Black

cant take people seriously without pics nowadays. a lot of ducktales posted round these parts
plus pics allows us to give better advice. someone may be drunk and say a chick is a dime and worth going through a whole lot of %%!% for but once we see pics we can snap homie back into reality and tell him she aint %%!%.

why you so mad though?

this
x2

Depends on the instance, I am not really into the whole forcing a dude to give a picture of his chick but if a dude is going to have a crazy #$! story pics and videos should be required.

Depends on the instance, I am not really into the whole forcing a dude to give a picture of his chick but if a dude is going to have a crazy #$! story pics and videos should be required.

OPs linked example thread was hard to read... someone finally took his question seriously after 19 replies 
indifferent.gif
 but hey at least there were a lot of funny gifs posted I mean it's all about the lulz amirite 
eyes.gif

OPs linked example thread was hard to read... someone finally took his question seriously after 19 replies 
indifferent.gif
 but hey at least there were a lot of funny gifs posted I mean it's all about the lulz amirite 
eyes.gif

Nobody forces you to visit NT. If you don't like the way things are around here don't log on. Pictures just make the thread better. Don't get so butt-hurt about it.

Nobody forces you to visit NT. If you don't like the way things are around here don't log on. Pictures just make the thread better. Don't get so butt-hurt about it.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is this standard now? We can't even have a thread with quality information shared amongst us guys without pics being needed of the female? You clowns are asking for pics just so one of you can go track the broad down and e-mail her the thread? Am I the only one who's annoyed by this?[/color]

Case in point:[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]http://niketalk.com/topic/279259

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before.. [/color]
indifferent.gif
You're sounding like a female.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is this standard now? We can't even have a thread with quality information shared amongst us guys without pics being needed of the female? You clowns are asking for pics just so one of you can go track the broad down and e-mail her the thread? Am I the only one who's annoyed by this?[/color]

Case in point:[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]http://niketalk.com/topic/279259

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before.. [/color]
indifferent.gif
You're sounding like a female.

why you so mad though?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm mad because I asked why you clowns are always begging and crying for pics? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

why you so mad though?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm mad because I asked why you clowns are always begging and crying for pics? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Whats funny is that NT feels like they are so much above ISS but are on par with maturity.

Whats funny is that NT feels like they are so much above ISS but are on par with maturity.

why you so mad though?

why you so mad though?

Back
Top Bottom