picture of the Air Jordan 1 x Levi’s 23/50 Package Detailed Look

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I also am dying that both Niketown SF and Levi's SF are getting this set...they're across the street from eachother.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Chicago Niketown and Levi's Store are right across from each other too!
Yep, on the Magnificent Mile.

I think March 1 is a Saturday, so I'll probably just take a stroll down there and check out the jeans, but the price is ridiculous for that pack.

I'll probably just wait for a Kohls 20% off or more and free shipping coupon for cardholders and just try to get some 501s in my actual size from there.
grin.gif

There are cats lined up outside NT Chicago as well as the Levis Store in Chicago. They were 3 guys outside the Levis store last night at about 5pm when I leftwork last night. I just looked out the window at NT Chicago (its across the street from my job) and i see about 5 or 6 cats out there. One of them is rolled upin a ball in what looks like a gray sleeping bag. I can't even see his head. ROFLMAO!

The last time they lined up like this was for the XX3's and the weather was really crappy. It's gonna get rediculously cold tonight too from what Ihear....I hope ya'll like your $400 outfit, and actually WEAR it.

price is not gonna stop these from selling out and being ultra hyped

as much as everyone, including myself is hating on these, you know if you could get your hands on a pair to flip at some point they might be a goodinvestment.. i hate resellers but who doesn't love making money off the hypebeast? Jordan Brand doesn't so why should I?

I got a 11 and 12 on lock... I just hope I can get the 40 waist in both. At least I know one pair of the 1's will fit, the other will have to go for sale.

yeah but the bad thing would be if u buy them and its hard to flip them cuz i know u might want to flip them for over 100$ retail but it might be hard to sellbut its up to u to take a chance

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

yeah but the bad thing would be if u buy them and its hard to flip them cuz i know u might want to flip them for over 100$ retail but it might be hard to sell but its up to u to take a chance
Well there's alway's return with a receipt... I prefer not to do that with my connects though. But it's not a #@% out situation....

I got about 5-6 locations in NY for this one but Im going to have to be greedy with this one and keep it on the low since none of you shared info for releasedate on the player exclusives that dropped in house of hoops.
wink.gif

God I hope these don't sell.
You know damn well if these sell out we will see some more of these types of packages.
laugh.gif
at peeps camping out for days to try and make a profit of these.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

God I hope these don't sell.
You know damn well if these sell out we will see some more of these types of packages.
laugh.gif
at peeps camping out for days to try and make a profit of these.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the people camping haha

sorry but i'm giving up one location - Extra Butter in Rockville Centre, New York
extrabutterny.com for more info ...

Back
Top Bottom