Pictures from a small local 3 series meet

wj4

About 8-10 cars show up...pretty decent size when I was just expecting 4-6. I might put up more pix later on. Enjoy.
smile.gif
PS pictures are kinda big so 56kwarning.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128354

nice pics... the blue coupe is sick.... have you heard of people putting M5 font bumpers on the new 3 series?? if so is it hard???

I don't get the navigation picture?? is it removable or something?
laugh.gif

nonetheless it is a Very nice car
pimp.gif

nice stuff

not a fan of the blue lip. ive seen a few blue cars do it.......its nice in its own right since its different, its just not my thing.

of all places, you chose the parking lot at Porter Ranch....ha

Nice pics, but man i hate that place..CHP are aholes on the 118 at night..

ps, Paris Hilton on your avatar....
laugh.gif

Angel

nice. lol at the porter ranch plaza, and those rolling shots were literally right in front of my house. are the pics from today?

I don't know how to do multiple quotes so I'll try to answer everything in one shot, lol.

The computer in the car is touch screen, and yes it's removal, it also has WiFi connection so the dude can just DL maps straight onto his ECU piggyback.

We met at Porter Ranch because I just wanted a small kick back meet and it's the middle place for almost everyone. Me from Burbank and the baller kids fromCalabasas.

The M5 bumper came out about 1.5 years ago for the 3 series. There's been several 3'er cars that have the full M5 body kit and M5 replica wheels. Looksreally like a smaller M5, lol.

The pictures are from this afternoon. I just needed a big street with no cars..so Porter Ranch was the perfect spot.

That blue coupe went up to NorCal for a big meet. I think around 20-25 of them went from SoCal.

I've never had any issues with the CHP on the 118 in all the 4 years that I've used it. I used to hit up the 118 a lot and exit Topanga Canyon to carveup Santa Susana Pass.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

i'm probably MAD late..but what happened to your evo?!
frown.gif

Traded it in for the 335i on 2/22/07. Cops made it not so fun to drive it around.
laugh.gif
Baldwin Park? That's pretty far for a local meet, man.

The blue coupe has an ECU enhancer. Probably at around 320-330WHP. The fastest one is the white coupe next to the dark grey coupe near the top. Around400WHP.

3 Series *****!! I got a 05 coupe and love it
pimp.gif
. Only a senior in HS, but I see myself keeping this car for a while.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

is that an aftermarket rear bumper cover on the blue 335? or is that stock?

It's an OEM M-tech rear bumper so it replaces your OEM bumper. You have to buy it separately. Some people leave the plastic part exposed like the guyin the picture. Some people just paint everything to match the car.

Back
Top Bottom