Pictures of the new Whip ....... (Camaro)

I've owned it for about 2 months now but never got the chance to take pictures until now, I got a great deal when I bought it and it had super low miles so I almost feel like it was brand new I come from a long line of Japanese car so it's cool getting to have my first american car be a Camaro

I forgot to list the things I've done to it so far:

1. Hurst short throw shifter

2. TSW 22"Inch wheels (offset 11R 9.5F)

3. Phastech Springs (lowered 2 Inches all around)

4. Magnaflow Mufflers 

5. Neoprene black/yellow front car seat covers

6. Transformers Chevy Emblems & Rail Logos
Andddddd just for the heck of it a picture of both my Cars
smile.gif

Now thats a nice ride, and you did some very nice tasteful mods. I probably would of tinted the windows a bit but other than increasing the performance, i would not touch it.

Is your second car a track car? because if that a street car, what were you thinking

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

So yeah.. you coming to that Socal Summit hosted being hosted by Ben?

nerd.gif

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm sure I will, Last time I just rolled with Ben if I remember right? or that might have been the one before that.......either way I'm sure ill show up

the car is beautiful, i just think is so #!$*$@% corny to put transformer decals, as if this joint is actually going to transform into some alien robot....get rid of all that transformers non-sense and it would look better bro

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I've owned it for about 2 months now but never got the chance to take pictures until now, I got a great deal when I bought it and it had super low miles so I almost feel like it was brand new I come from a long line of Japanese cars so it's cool getting to have my first american car be a Camaro

laugh.gif

I was reading this as if your car wrote it and was a descendent of Japanese automobiles.

Sweet ride
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Dang thats tough lookin
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
whats good wit your other car?

You mean the 240? I have another car I didn't post that's a Lexus SC300, I haven't driven that in months, I'm sure I will sell it soon

Originally Posted by ksteezy

the car is beautiful, i just think is so #!$*$@% corny to put transformer decals, as if this joint is actually going to transform into some alien robot....get rid of all that transformers non-sense and it would look better bro

NEVER!...........I'm the biggest Transformers geek that you will EVER find, EVER, But I think I did it as tasteful as you can without it lookin' lame.....small little things here and there

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Hell No!!   As a major Transformers fan myself, %$$+ looks straight.  Keep it as is.  
I like the "reverse" bumble bee look.   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

dope. purposely no tint so that the seats/interior pop? Curious.

100% Correct, And I've been pulled over soooo many times for tint, I don't look like a guy that can afford nice cars I guess? lol

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Now thats a nice ride, and you did some very nice tasteful mods. I probably would of tinted the windows a bit but other than increasing the performance, i would not touch it.

Is your second car a track car? because if that a street car, what were you thinking

It's a show car, I never drive it on the street (well I have a few times) but it's been in Magazines and was in Fast and Furious (part 3)

Back
Top Bottom