Piercings

Nipple takes pretty long the lady told me but to take care of it's fine. Just like everythng else antibacterial soap and water.
I have one nipple3 in each ear lobe but I only wear one
cartildge that I don't wear
middle thing in my ear that I can never remember the name of
belly button
nose
had my eyebrow but I took it out

i really want my lip but i feel like I'm to old now to be walking around with my lip pierced

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Nipple takes pretty long the lady told me but to take care of it's fine. Just like everythng else antibacterial soap and water.
I have one nipple3 in each ear lobe but I only wear one
cartildge that I don't wear
middle thing in my ear that I can never remember the name of
belly button
nose
had my eyebrow but I took it out

i really want my lip but i feel like I'm to old now to be walking around with my lip pierced
My piercer has me using a saline solution (4 teaspoon non-iodized sea salt per gallon of distilled water).  He says it's much better and far less harsh than any other means of care.  So far it's been working great!

i had both ears but im pretty sure they closed because i havent work any earrings in like 2-3 years

Less harsh how? Everything I've had done I just used soap and water. Just stay away from Lacey bras but I'm assuming your a guy.

ears (industrial in left and rook in right + 2 regular piercings, one set guaged)
navel
septum

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Less harsh how? Everything I've had done I just used soap and water. Just stay away from Lacey bras but I'm assuming your a guy.

Yeah, I'm a guy lol  I leave the lacy bras to my wife
happy.gif

Uniodized salt water is better to use than just water and antibacterial soap, also if you're stretching lobes
or really anything on your ear Emu Oil is a must

Back
Top Bottom