pill addiction how serious is it?

Just started a job at a rin patient rehab facility...

honestly, being addicted to opiates/benzos or alcohol is LITERALLY the closest to being dead as you can be...you're not even living you're life, in the end, the drug of choice is priority and everything else comes after...its not always this bad, but what people don't realize is once you start abusing, it just gets worse and worse...

I didn't realize there was so many ex users on NT... glad ya fixed ya lifes up... I'm from the hood... the real hood hood... and I've seen sum messed up things... like a crackhead that has 1st degree burns over 90% of his body (from trying to cook crack and caused a fire) popping oxys and shooting up in the staircase all while drinking red bull (ironically, he likes to be called Fire Man)..... that's word to my life.... I've have boys who hustled crazy amounts of work, kept on the low and never got caught until they started popping X... and started serving fiends on roller blades (yes u read that correctly, on roller blades).... that's how I knew to stay away from that stuff.... I've got stories for days on how pills affect people in my hood... Smh!!.... please fellow NTers stay clean

I didn't realize there was so many ex users on NT... glad ya fixed ya lifes up... I'm from the hood... the real hood hood... and I've seen sum messed up things... like a crackhead that has 1st degree burns over 90% of his body (from trying to cook crack and caused a fire) popping oxys and shooting up in the staircase all while drinking red bull (ironically, he likes to be called Fire Man)..... that's word to my life.... I've have boys who hustled crazy amounts of work, kept on the low and never got caught until they started popping X... and started serving fiends on roller blades (yes u read that correctly, on roller blades).... that's how I knew to stay away from that stuff.... I've got stories for days on how pills affect people in my hood... Smh!!.... please fellow NTers stay clean

My neighbor stole my brothers entire prescription of Adderoll a couple years back. The worst thing about it was that she had a son who had bad add or addhd (cant remember which one). She had used up all of his pills i'm guessing, and she knew that my brother had a prescription so she went to the pharmacy and faked the funk and smooth got his prescription like she was his mother. She ended up in rehab....

My ma dukes swore that it was one of me and my brothers friends who had taken the prescription...

My neighbor stole my brothers entire prescription of Adderoll a couple years back. The worst thing about it was that she had a son who had bad add or addhd (cant remember which one). She had used up all of his pills i'm guessing, and she knew that my brother had a prescription so she went to the pharmacy and faked the funk and smooth got his prescription like she was his mother. She ended up in rehab....

My ma dukes swore that it was one of me and my brothers friends who had taken the prescription...

My girl is on all kinds of serious painkillers for her wrist problems, and has been for years.

It worries me like no other. She barely feels the effects from REALLY strong painkillers, and it changes the chemistry of your body.

I hope she can not have to rely on them but it scares me....especially after seeing what has happened to friends of mine
frown.gif

My girl is on all kinds of serious painkillers for her wrist problems, and has been for years.

It worries me like no other. She barely feels the effects from REALLY strong painkillers, and it changes the chemistry of your body.

I hope she can not have to rely on them but it scares me....especially after seeing what has happened to friends of mine
frown.gif

Have never popped any pills other than a Norco once and maybe a Vikodin once or twice.

I'd rather just
pimp.gif
all day then abuse pills.

Have never popped any pills other than a Norco once and maybe a Vikodin once or twice.

I'd rather just
pimp.gif
all day then abuse pills.

Isn't it crazy how things that are addictive and bad for our bodies legal?

Isn't it crazy how things that are addictive and bad for our bodies legal?

Originally Posted by YoUnGMeSSiaH

I dont know why people see cocaine as horrible. Cocaine imo is like weed, you only get addicted to it if YOU want to. There was a point in my life were I used to sniff everyday but wasnt there a point in your life were you smoke weed everyday? But I got passed that phaze and now only do it occasionaly. Its not like crack, heroin, oxy etc.. with those you NEED to get that feeling.
I had a co worker explain that the danger of coke is kinda over rated cause it isn't as addicting as people think.

Originally Posted by YoUnGMeSSiaH

I dont know why people see cocaine as horrible. Cocaine imo is like weed, you only get addicted to it if YOU want to. There was a point in my life were I used to sniff everyday but wasnt there a point in your life were you smoke weed everyday? But I got passed that phaze and now only do it occasionaly. Its not like crack, heroin, oxy etc.. with those you NEED to get that feeling.
I had a co worker explain that the danger of coke is kinda over rated cause it isn't as addicting as people think.

Back
Top Bottom