Pinstripe VII's - Real Sample Pic

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

each new VII gets uglier and uglier
1. This has nothing to do with the "cross colors," "african" pattern type theme of the sevens.
2. When have you ever seen anything in poinstripes where the pinstripes do not run the length of the item? The random bright white and the blue highlightslooks
indifferent.gif

3. What is the point of this release? Yankees? Business attire? Pinstripes on sevens? Nonsense.

Just give me the Boradeax please!!
tired.gif

these look exactly like fakes, what can even be going at jb right now? i can't make sense of it, because forums like nt directly say what sneakerheads whatto see retro'ed.

Originally Posted by guerilla law

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

each new VII gets uglier and uglier
1. This has nothing to do with the "cross colors," "african" pattern type theme of the sevens.
2. When have you ever seen anything in poinstripes where the pinstripes do not run the length of the item? The random bright white and the blue highlights looks
indifferent.gif

3. What is the point of this release? Yankees? Business attire? Pinstripes on sevens? Nonsense.

Just give me the Boradeax please!!
tired.gif

1. this is just a sample, finished product will look different as there are 2 more samples
2. go read up on your jordan history to see why it's inspired by the orlando magics colors
3. bordeaux 7's will come

i'm tired of everyone claiming their a true fan/sneakerhead when they dont no squat or the history(not necessarily who but who the cap fits let them wearit)

btw raptors 7's that will come in the pack have that bordeauxs feel to it

Thanks solejordan! We know good stuff is coming. i just need to be patient for another 5-6 months (and I will be!)

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Man I had such high hopes for that Orlando VII, I'd rather have those scrapped and not come out all if they are going to look like that

Back
Top Bottom