Pistons forward Walter Herrmann needs some love..

The Dr. J-esque lay-up, and he got fouled.
pimp.gif

He's underrated for sure but he's a fan favorite here in Detroit.
He's a beast...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
have him attempt that 10 more times I bet he only makes that one

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Originally Posted by parada45

Dude lost like his whole family

Anyone else hear his story
naw school me on it please

It was mentioned during one of their games that he lost his sister, mother and fiancee in a car accident .. Then a year later, he lost his father also .. Justterrible
tired.gif
.. I just couldn't imagine ..

Originally Posted by LARidah23

It was mentioned during one of their games that he lost his sister, mother and fiancee in a car accident .. Then a year later, he lost his father also .. Just terrible
tired.gif

damn..
tired.gif
...R.I.P

i wouldnt know what to do with my self

It was mentioned during one of their games that he lost his sister, mother and fiancee in a car accident .. Then a year later, he lost his father also .. Just terrible
tired.gif

such a sad story when i heard it. luckily, team argentina was there for him every step of the way.

WOW I had no idea about his family and girl. Thats a LOT of love lost. I think I might get me a swingman.

tired.gif

I heard he lost his dad a year to the date the accident happened...you gotta love his intensity.

Originally Posted by eight2one

tired.gif

I heard he lost his dad a year to the date the accident happened...you gotta love his intensity.

Yeah, on the anniversary of the car accident (or within like a day or two) his dad passed.
frown.gif
THAT..... is rough

And to people sayin he cant play or isn't athletic.... need to watch more games. Sick defender, WAY underrated passer for someone 6'9" %@@ and hasa sweet stroke (when he is on, a little streaky). But even nights when his shot isn't falling, he always brings slashing, hard nosed defense, rebounding,and the abilities to never slow down or clog an offense, he is just a guy you are happy to see on the floor, and often you can watch a lead grow or the Pistonsgo on a run when he gets his PT even if he isnt scoring.

And oh yeah, you give him 10 tries on the shot.... he makes 8. Dude LOVES the baseline up and under
pimp.gif

Walt gets a
happy.gif
from Roscoe himself....

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Herrman is that dude
pimp.gif

I never heard about that personal story of his though...� that seems like more grief than one man can handle
tired.gif

I've been a fan of this guy since his strong finish with the Bobcats during his 1st season there. He's one of the few guys in the NBA who I can say isunder-utilized. Hopefully this summer he signs with a club that is willing to give him 20+ mins. a game (he's a UFA).

he did put up some ridiculous numbers when he was with the bobcats (late fantasy pickup that yr
pimp.gif
).� he definitely needs some playing time
f5215fe5be22fef9dc9159d2c8067a1aa402291.jpg

dude was killing marbury with the fadeaway last week and when he tried that inbound, shouldve threw it hard off kendricks head
laugh.gif

and pulled out the dr j move last night
pimp.gif

he prob has the biggest hands in the leauge, palming the ball with his thumb and index finger
nerd.gif

i haven't even watched him that much but isn't he known for that up-and-under move? I've seen him use that the few times I've caught him play.

Back
Top Bottom