Pistons top Denver 100-95

Allen Iverson is becoming public enemy #1....

55109887.jpg

3 wins vs 3 very good teams....

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

i can see Detroit not picking up his contract this off season. or a sign and trade type deal.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

AI is my man and all... but dude is allergic to winning
laugh.gif

Lol i 2nd that. first time i ever seen that Canswer thing........ mess had me rollin
roll.gif

Originally Posted by daemacho

laugh.gif

i can see Detroit not picking up his contract this off season. or a sign and trade type deal.
I think 90% of the population can see that with you. I kind of feel bad for him... but i still see some team wanting him as a key player.
nerd.gif
at least one team out there will..

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by daemacho

laugh.gif

I think 90% of the population can see that with you. I kind of feel bad for him... but i still see some team wanting him as a key player.
nerd.gif
at least one team out there will..
Yeah, I feel bad for the guy, too. Guess everyone needs a scapegoat though...

Michael Curry is doing a worse job than Iverson.

Iverson's trying his best and doing decent. I think it's more to fall on the coaching and how Curry uses him.

Detroit is finished w/ or w/o Chauncey Billups. It wasn't Iverson's fault at all. Michael Curry is a pathetic excuse of a coach and the integrity ofsome of the Pistons' players should be questioned for dogging it the way they did (if you don't think they did we're watching two different games).You know what you get with Iverson. He tried reformating his game to the Pistons' style and they still sucked. This team was finished a long time ago. Stopcrying Detroit, you have bigger problems than Pistons' basketball.

I feel bad for A.I. I wonder what he is thinking right now....I wonder if that back injury would somehow become season ending

I'm actually surprised no one thought of that sooner...that's pretty good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom