Pita Pit Appreciation post

logo.gif

This place is
pimp.gif

There's one in my school right now.

I don't get their pricing sometimes i.e. their processed chicken breast is more expensive than the fresh chicken souvlaki

it's pricey but it fills you up.

It's ok but overpriced. I haven't ate there in a while cause they give small portions.

laugh.gif
Pita Pit gets away with highway robbery. Their pitas are crap. They lack filling, taste and to top it off they are too damn expensive.

At Syracuse, it is Pita El Saha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pita Pit.

Damn, everybody is sayin the same thing...give an example of what you ordered and how much it hit you for?

Never even heard of Pita Pit, but...

...ain't nothing better than a pita, stuck in a toaster oven for 3-4 minutes, with roasted garlic hummus, olives, and spinach on the side. Drool.

Originally Posted by RellNye

laugh.gif
Pita Pit gets away with highway robbery. Their pitas are crap. They lack filling, taste and to top it off they are too damn expensive.

At Syracuse, it is Pita El Saha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pita Pit.
I agree. I ate there twice and ended up disappointed both times.

I also find their food to be so bland. I think it is also Canadian, and they have some franchises in the U.S. I do not think they try to promote themselves asauthentic Middle Eastern food either. But, authentic Middle Eastern quick service restaurants, especially shawarma ones, of course have the game on lock whenit comes to pita sandwiches.

too expensive, and doesn't come close to filling me up. in fact, i ordered 2 one time and wasn't full.

Back
Top Bottom