Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) at Baltimore Ravens (5-5) - 11/29/09 @ 8:20 PM - The Dennis Dixon Show

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

How is that not a penalty against Harrison being thrown around? the man is the least penalized against player of all time, i swear to god.

And of course, he gets flagged for the exact same sort of thing last week.
laugh.gif
you mean the play where he did the same exact thing in the super bowl and you defended him like he was your own child
you mean the one where everyone acted like he killed somebody? i said he deserved a penalty then if i remember correctly, just as the guy tonightdeserved one. but yeah, way to blow things out of proportion.
eyes.gif

this D is pathetic. they are the definition of a poor tackling team.
Which is something that you NEVER associate with the Steelers, especially the bad tackling part. It is just absurd how much worse it is this yearwith the same basic personnel

Originally Posted by JPZx

SMH we should be 11-0 right now.

careful man, you'll get quote of the week for that kind of "crazy talk"
eyes.gif

i can easily say if our defense plays even slightly better this year we are 11-0 also. but people seem to think that makes you a homer to say.
laugh.gif

It's not crazy talk when you get two fluke defensive touchdowns in the last five minutes of the ballgame.

Edit: I guess I shouldn't complain though. We won two games we easily could have lost against the Ravens and the 49ers.

Originally Posted by ClevelandRocks

Time for Dixon to lead these boys down the field.
pimp.gif

1:51 is more than enough time for him to work his magic.

2 minute offense...
he needs a whole nother set of magic for this buddy..

Originally Posted by dmxfury

this D is pathetic. they are the definition of a poor tackling team.
Which is something that you NEVER associate with the Steelers, especially the bad tackling part. It is just absurd how much worse it is this year with the same basic personnel
Agreed. What has happened to this team? Polamalu being out can't be the excuse.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

It's not crazy talk when you get two fluke defensive touchdowns in the last five minutes of the ballgame.
mmm-hmm... but according to everyone here, you can't say things like that.
I edited.

I guess it all evens out though, because I can't leave out the 49ers and Ravens game that we easily could have lost.

mmm-hmm... but according to everyone here, you can't say things like that.

wow. I understand the throw on 1st down to test the waters, but after getting nothing on 2nd down u gotta run the ball

time for Ray Rice to go to work..

*PREDICTION*
FLACO AND RICE DRIVE THEM DOWN THE FIELD.. GET TO ABOUT THE 35 YARD LINE... SETTLE FOR A FIELD GOAL.. AND THAT KID CUNDIFF SHANKS ONE TO THE RIGHT... LOL ...OT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom