Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Looks like the NT transition killed some of the posts in this thread. FinallyFamous coming in here talking trash, I guess we should expect that from a cleveland dookie/ratbirds fan. What do they have to look forward to. LOL.

Good to see the Steelers RB coach back after sufferring from burns to 45% of his body when his house caught fire. Also great to see the team extend Tomlin through 2016!!! Love the Steelers, one of the few teams to talk the talk & hire a black coach that had no HC experience. They saw something no other teams did & Tomlin rewarded them with 2 SB appearences & 1 win.

Wallace will get signed soon (I think). Also not worried at all about Haley meshing with Ben & the offense. Haley's father work as director of player personnel for the team 1971-1990. Haley grew up around the team so he has reverence for the history & knows the way the team is run. He'll be fine & he will be successful.

Our O-line is going to mash people!!!!!

Mike Wallace signed!!! 5 year, $42 million with $20 million guaranteed!!!! Mike's in the house!!!! Hope we can lock up Antonio Brown next!!!

Mike Wallace signed!!! 5 year, $42 million with $20 million guaranteed!!!! Mike's in the house!!!! Hope we can lock up Antonio Brown next!!!

meh, I would have rather had the 1st round pick we could have got with the tender. thats alot of money to give to a #2 wideout whos only skill is running fast

A. Brown is seeing better coverage but also not performing as well as I thought he would for 2012-2013.

I think he's doing fine. He's got 18 catches for 240 yards, 1 TD. Wallace has 17 catches for 234 yards, 3 TDs. Ben is doing a great job of spreading his passes around..

Ben is cooking under Haley. I just thought A. Brown would post even bigger numbers, like clearly outperforming Wallace-type statistics. Perhaps my standards were too high in this case.

Shoot he might've had bigger numbers if not for the turn overs :lol:. I love the effort to get some YAC, but sometime you gotta know when to hold 'em. But like I said, it's still early in the season. The defense has got to pull it together & we gotta do a better job of establishing the run.

I'm also hoping coach LeBeau & coach Mitchell can work with NT Ta'amu Alameda so he can help bring pressure to QBs...

Back
Top Bottom